81

Chapter 81: Walking while plugging in and dripping water all over the floor + Pushing up her butt while breastfeeding and giving him a fuck (3000 words)

There was no place for anything to come in for a long time, and now his tongue is coming in and messing with it. Lu Rao felt like he was about to go to heaven. It was so comfortable. After a while, he sprayed water directly, grabbed Jin Nanyu's hair, and pinched it. Rubbing his head, moaning comfortably, "Ah—tongue—lick me—it's so comfortable—lick me—keep licking—it's coming—"

Her orgasm came very quickly, and she came out directly, and the water kept dripping.

He had already eaten all the cream, mixed with her liquid to eat faster, Jin Nanyu swallowed it all, and her pussy was empty again.

Now I can’t wait for his dick to come in, so I took off his pants, grabbed his cock, opened my own hole, and sat down in one fell swoop, moving very quickly, hooking him. He twisted his waist wildly.

Lu Rao felt that he was so happy that he was going to be overwhelmed, and it had been too long since he was so happy. There was no acupoint to come in, and now it is fully blocked.

She moaned comfortably, because of the constant twitching, her sweaty hair was drenched with sweat and stuck to her chest, covering her breasts and nipples. The picture looks alluring, Jin Nan Yu lowered his head to bite her nipple and sucked it in his mouth desperately.

Lu Rao thought that he might have to breastfeed the baby later, so he said to him: "Don't eat so much, after the baby wakes up, she will drink milk."

Now the baby basically needs to drink once every two hours, and the drink is quite a small amount. If he wakes up later and has no milk to drink, he will definitely be fussing again.

Her baby is picky. She likes to suck breast milk directly and doesn’t like to suck on a pacifier. If she is not at home, she must drink breast milk. Otherwise, she will definitely not drink it. Usually, she has no choice but to drink frozen .

Jin Nanyu was like a baby grabbing food, sucking desperately, sucking out all her milk, and gulping it down.

Lu Rao had no choice but to look after himself, grabbing his shoulders and thrusting on his body, sitting on his buttocks up and down, and the stick was inserted into her hole hard.

This position is completely sitting on his body, so the penetration is very close and the top is deep.

Lu Rao maintained this position, and he hugged her when she hadn't leaked out after inserting it for a long time, then put her on the desk, with her back to him, put her here with her buttocks pouted, bent over and pouted her buttocks up, Holding her buttocks, she opened the buttocks and inserted them directly towards the entrance of the hole.

Jin Nanyu, on the contrary, especially likes the one that penetrates backward because she can see her buttocks, and this one penetrates deeper.

And you can also slap her buttocks. The physical slapping sound of the two people in this position is very loud, and it is very comfortable to listen to the sound.

Lu Rao was pressed onto the desk by him, so her nipples pressed against the desk, and the cold desk stimulated her nipples, feeling another peak.

She was going to die if she was stabbed.

"Slut, talk, let the master stab you, stab you to death."

As Jin Nanyu said, she patted her buttocks. This posture stimulated her to bite even tighter, her body trembled, and she was very comfortable. She called him: "Pierce me to death, master to penetrate me, master to penetrate me to death, put me to death!" I'm going to die, I'm going to die under the master's dick, I'm going to be stabbed to death by the master's dick."