11

Chapter 11: Jin Nanyu, used to be her hero (Remember to watch the first chapter for free)

Those two people approached her, reeking of alcohol, with lewd smiles on their faces.

That wretched smile stretched out his fat hand and approached her.

Both of them have fat heads, big ears and oily figures, and they grabbed her hand at the same time and pressed her to the corner.

...

On the other side, Lan Yin is going to hand herself over to Jin Nanyu tonight.

Before she wanted to have sex with Jin Nanyu, she had reminded him more or less, but he rejected them all, saying that the two of them are still young now, and they will talk about it when they are older, and the two of them haven't graduated from high school yet.

She waited until now that the two of them graduated from high school, and when they left that night, she whispered in his ear, saying, would the two of you go to open a room? He didn't refuse, and directly agreed, which meant that he also agreed tonight.

She took Jin Nanyu to open a luxurious double bed room in this hotel not far away. When Lan Yin came in, she threw Jin Nanyu on the bed and went to take off his clothes. Thoughtful, he had been thinking about something, and when he saw her doing this, he suddenly grabbed her hand and said that he was going out for a while.

Lan Yin was terrified when he heard that he was going out, and immediately got up and grabbed his hand to prevent him from going out, "What are you doing out there?"

Jin Nanyu: "I asked the front desk if there were no condoms, so I'll go out and buy condoms."

Lan Yin originally wanted to catch him and say that he likes to cum inside, but seeing him running so anxiously, there was no way, he had already left the room and walked out.

She was even more disturbed.

...

Lu Rao was grabbed by these two strong men. They even tore her clothes and wanted to take them off. She was afraid to reach out and kick them, but how could a little girl be these two people? There is no way to compare with them in terms of strength.

She was pressed against the wall and broke down crying. She was afraid, afraid of being raped by two people. She was afraid that if she was raped, her whole life would be ruined. She couldn't break free.

At the critical moment, a figure suddenly appeared and knocked down the people beside him with a single punch. The two drunk men were so absorbed in the woman that they didn't pay attention to anyone, and they only realized it after being knocked down at the moment. The other man turned his head, caught off guard, and was knocked down too.

Because the night is too dark now, before Lu Rao realized what happened, her wrist was grabbed in the next second, and the man's voice called her hurriedly: "Why are you still standing there, run away."

When Lu Rao heard this, he was dragged away the next second.

She ran with that man for a long time. Run until the two are exhausted.

Jin Nanyu just let go of her. When Jin Nanyu let go of her, he thought that he already had a girlfriend, and it was not suitable to hold a woman's hand, so he let go suddenly, and He didn't notice a low-slope staircase next to him, so he threw Lu Rao down, rolled around and fell to the ground.

He didn't react until he heard the heart-piercing ah. He didn't notice that there was such a low staircase here. Fortunately, there were only five or six floors, but the person had already rolled down.