45

Chapter 45: Little Sassy, ​​No Underwear Early in the Morning (3000 words)

Jin Nanyu kept giving Lu Rao time, and when Lu Rao was willing to take him to meet his parents, he didn't expect that he gave Lu Rao the freedom to tell his family that he didn't exist and that she didn't have a boyfriend! !

Jin Nanyu had been with her for so many years. During these years, she said that she didn't have a boyfriend, and her family even tried to arrange a blind date for her. It was still with Mu Lin. He felt that there was a prairie above his head.

He doesn't care, he, the rightful lord, has to show up. If he doesn't show up, he doesn't know there is such a person. He has to meet Lu Rao's mother, give himself a status, and it's best to talk about it.

He knew about Lu Rao's situation. Her father had an accident and left when she was young, and her mother brought her up alone, and she was dependent on her mother. Lan Yin told him these things. Lan Yin was like that at that time. Said, said that Lu Rao has developed a habit, especially likes to find men to hook up, because he lacks love since he was a child, and without a father, he especially likes to find all kinds of men to satisfy him.

He didn't believe the second half of the sentence, but he didn't know how he remembered Lu Rao's family background before. He mentioned several times in the past few years that he wanted to meet her mother. Let Lu Rao prepare for it. It was all kinds of reasons to refuse, Jin Nanyu thought she was just not ready.

...

When Lu Rao returned home, Mu Lin had already packed his things and was about to leave. Lu Rao knew that he was going to leave, but he didn't expect him to leave so quickly. Lu Rao went in and saw that he had packed all his things She went over to him in embarrassment and asked, "Are you leaving so soon?"

Mu Lin said with a far-fetched smile on his face, "Well, I'm sorry to bother you. You didn't have a boyfriend before. It's okay for me to live with you. Now you have a boyfriend. Living with you has a bad reputation."

Lu Rao was very grateful to him for doing so much, and said thank you.

"I've packed it up, and I'm leaving tonight." Mu Lin said, paused, and asked her courageously, "Lu Rao, can I ask you, why do you like Jin Nanyu so much? "

Lu Rao looked at him silently, and she said, "Because, if I feel like him, it's him."

Mu Lin thought of the same reason why he liked Lu Rao, because he felt that if he fell in love with Lu Rao, it was her. After so many years, it was Lu Rao. He continued to smile without saying a word.

He originally wanted to tell Lu Rao that what he liked about her was not as a blind date, but because he really liked her. He had liked her for many years, and he had really liked her since he was young.

But he didn't say that now Lu Rao and Jin Nanyu don't have the burden of knowing this matter. If he tells Lu Rao, she will definitely have difficulties, and there is no need to increase her troubles.

Mu Lin likes Lu Rao, it's just a simple matter.

Mu Lin is good-looking and has a good personality. Although Jin Nanyu is the No. 1 school draftsman, the number of love letters he has received is no less than Jin Nanyu's.

Mu Lin is also pursued by many people. He and Jin Nanyu are in the same class. The two are famous for having a lot of love letters in the drawer every day. Once he saw the love letters in his cabinet and wanted to throw them away. Curiosity I wondered what those women wrote, so I opened one of them to see that it was written by Lu Rao.

The content inside turned out to be a collection of funny jokes.

It was the first time he saw someone write a love letter, was it a joke? He thought that love letters were all about why he liked you, that he wanted to talk to you, and so on, until he saw such a funny joke, and he laughed himself out when he saw the signature Lu Rao.