after marriage extra

Chapter 92: After Marriage Extra Story: Breaking apart the coquettish pussy to let my brother see whether she is a fan or not + I really want my brother's tongue to come in and lick the little pussy + Fucking her pussy everted and not closing her pussy and legs (3000 words)

After finishing speaking, Lu Rao took off Jin Nanyu's pants, took out the meat stick in her underwear, then buried her head in his dick and opened his mouth to eat it.

When holding his dick, he shook it specially, and said: "My brother's dick is so big and thick, the little nurse likes it very much, I really want to insert it, it must be very cool."

After she finished speaking, she lowered her head and stuck out her tongue, licked a circle around the top, and licked it with gusto. After wetting the whole circle with saliva, she opened her mouth and took his dick in. The root thing is too big, so when I first went in, I was a little bit stretched, and my mouth was split and bulging.

Her hair was a little long and stuck to her cheeks. Jin Nanyu pushed her hair back and said to her: "Eat slowly, the little nurse is in such a hurry because she wants to lick and ejaculate my brother quickly. You have to bear it." Fuck it. Can't wait for brother to fuck you?"

Lu Rao changed his posture and knelt in front of him. Jin Nanyu's hands were long enough, so he reached out to Lu Rao's nipples at this time, took out her nipple clips, and put them on again.

stimulated her. There is a ring design on the tip of the nipple, so it will not hurt the nipple. This can control the degree of the nipple clamp. After he clamped it back again, he clamped the nipple clamp deeper. Lu Rao rushed up again with a sense of comfort, Jin Nanyu When she was playing with her tits, she told her, "The little nurse puts her hands in the pussy, breaks your pussy apart, and shows my brother whether the color inside is pink or not, and whether it has been fucked by others."

Hearing this, Lu Rao stretched out his hand to his panties, lying on his side in front of him, eating his cock on top, and touched his pussy on the bottom, parted the labia, and pulled the inside The tender pink part was exposed for him to see, the pink and tender private parts were not dark at all, she opened it wide, and the clitoris inside protruded. She felt the stimulation of her own tender flesh, so she stretched out her hand to pinch the camp, and played with her clitoris in front of him, her middle finger kept kneading the fleshy balls, so that she could get pleasure.

When Lu Rao masturbated and showed him, he spat out his dick, looked at him like a fairy, and asked him faster with his hands: "What do you think of me as a little coquette? I can't tell the difference between colors." This color is still pink and tender. My brother sees if he has appetite. Do you want to lick it? The lewd water is very sweet. My brother must like it very much. The bottom is so itchy! I really want my brother’s tongue to come in and give me a lick. Well. Oh——so comfortable——it’s really comfortable. I’m so comfortable playing with it by myself. The bottom is numb and crispy, and there’s a lot of water flowing. Now my bottom is full of water. Why don’t you come and lick it? , doesn’t brother like to lick the hot water under me the most?”

Lu Rao didn't care whether he agreed or not after saying the welcome words, she just got up, because of her height, she stood on the bed after getting up, facing Jin Nanyu's face directly with her lower body, and then pushed his pussy towards Jin Nanyu Touching his hair lightly, he asked him to say: "Brother, can you smell other people's pussy? It smells like lewd water. Brother, you don't want to open your mouth to lick it. Lick? Stretch out and penetrate, give me a lick."

Hearing this, Jin Nanyu reached out to touch her buttocks, pinched her buttocks with both hands to make her pussy smell worse towards his nose, buried his whole face on her pussy, took a deep breath, Smelling the smell of her pussy, I pulled her pubic hair out, "It's really sexy, my brother's nose smells like the little nurse's dirty water."