79

Chapter 79: Birth, Daughter+ Watching her breastfeed, and he also sucks her tits to drink milk

Time passed quickly, and in a blink of an eye, Lu Rao was about to give birth, and it was the due date. During the previous inspection, he said that he could check the gender of the child, and asked them if they wanted to check the unanimous decision of the husband and wife, not to check the child The gender, after all, this is regarded as a surprise to look forward to, and when the time comes to see if the child comes out to be a boy or a girl, it is good to think about it.

Confinement is very troublesome. When she is about to give birth, she has already started to have a headache about confinement. Because confinement is not done well, there are many problems for women. Jin Ma has treated them early. The confinement lady is here, and Lu Rao is relieved when the confinement lady comes.

She became more and more anxious when it came to the day of giving birth. In fact, she is a lucky person, because everything went smoothly from the time she was pregnant to the later period. Except for the initial nausea and vomiting, she was quite obedient at other times, and the baby in her stomach was not very good. noisy.

In addition, the pregnancy is well taken care of, and those who should exercise also have exercise. Every day after they eat, Jin Nanyu will take her outside for a walk to digest.

Her stomach is quite smooth. The doctor said that depending on the situation, natural delivery is possible. There is no problem with natural delivery. Lu Rao also wants to choose natural delivery. After all, I heard that natural delivery is just a pain during delivery, and it will be fine after delivery. , After the caesarean section, the pain was so painful that she was afraid of pain, so it was fine when she was born.

Unknowingly, it was a few days before the due date, and Lu Rao was already waiting in the VIP ward of the hospital.

Jin Nanyu came to the hospital to accompany him every day, and the company's affairs were put aside for the time being. Most of the days were fine, and the wife gave birth to the important thing.

The day before Lu Rao gave birth, he was very scared. After all, he didn't know how the child came to this place. The more he was afraid, the more nervous he felt, and the more painful his stomach felt.

Jin Nanyu didn't have any experience, so he could only watch from the sidelines, and he was also panicked.

Lu Rao was quite scared at the beginning, but when the child stopped coming out, she suddenly said to Jin Nanyu, "Jin Nanyu, I want to eat duck neck."

Jin Nanyu: "...be patient, my husband will buy it for you after giving birth."

Lu Rao felt very wronged, "I don't want it, I don't want to eat it after giving birth, I want to eat it now, if I don't eat duck neck now, I don't want to have a baby anymore, I can't eat these things after giving birth, I If you want to eat spicy duck neck, after giving birth, if you eat spicy milk, it will be spicy. My mother said that I will quit after giving birth. If I eat duck neck after giving birth, I can’t help it. So now I want to eat duck neck."

Jin Nanyu: "..." What kind of magical idea is this?

He didn't dare to buy a duck neck for her, fearing it would be meaningful, so he coaxed her: "Daughter-in-law, can you bear with it? I dare not buy this for you without a doctor's order."

When Lu Rao heard his ruthless words, he was immediately aggrieved. He worked so hard to give birth to a child, but in the end he didn't even give him the neck of the duck. Originally, he kept his mouth shut and his face was aggrieved, but then he couldn't help but burst into tears It fell out, and her body was twitching from crying. She touched her belly and reached out to wipe her tears. She cried very cutely, "Jin Nanyu, you are a bastard, you are a scumbag, I I shouldn't have married you in the first place. I wanted to eat duck neck, but you didn't buy it for me. Why can't I even eat duck neck after I marry you? I don't want to have children anymore. I can't even eat duck neck. You are abusing me."