38

Chapter 38: Jin Nanyu asked: Lu Rao, why do you want me to like you? (3000 words, remember to read the last chapter for free)

When Lu Rao heard the dry smile here, he swallowed with difficulty, feeling uncomfortable again.

It was obviously what she expected, but it would be so uncomfortable to say such words from his mouth. She is really crazy.

She poured water on herself frantically, the distance between the two sides was too close, so she could hear the conversation between the two of them.

This woman is so enthusiastic, she has been exchanging words with him that she doesn't understand, she must be some daughter, she is talking about music, and asked him if he likes piano music, and said yes There are some concerts and the like, just on weekends, and I asked him if he would be interested in going to see them together.

Jin Nanyu is a very impatient person, he would be very annoyed if a woman crackled with him, but tonight he was surprisingly patient in replying to the woman across from him.

Lu Rao felt very uncomfortable when he heard it, and he must have seen the right thing, otherwise it would be impossible for him to be so patient.

...

Lu Rao was quite hungry at first, but seeing their appearance, she didn't know if she was full or had a small appetite. After eating a little bit, she was full, and later said that she was going to the toilet to make up for it. Makeup, I really don't want to hear the people next door talking anymore.

When she heard Jin Nanyu's sexy and deep voice, she felt like she was going to explode, thinking that she had forgotten him, but when she remembered his voice from her ear, she couldn't help but her heart beat violently.

Do you still like it so much? I couldn't help being satisfied even when I heard the voice.

Lu went to the toilet to wash his hands, then put on some lipstick, and then took out the powder to touch up the oily areas of his face.

After finishing her makeup, she went out and saw Jin Nanyu standing against the wall not far from the door, smoking.

Lu Rao was startled when he saw him, because he even stood there slenderly smoking a cigarette, and his posture with the cigarette in his hand was very handsome.

Smoke rings came out of his mouth, and the smoke was lingering, covering the thoughts on his face.

Lu Rao took a look, his pupils constricted, and hurried away.

Just as she walked to the corner, she heard a cool voice in her ear: "What? The old lover can't even greet each other?"

When Lu Rao heard this, he rolled his eyes in his heart, and his tone was a little annoyed: "It's not that I don't want to say hello, but you said it first, how do we say hello if we don't know each other?"

Jin Nanyu heard this. Throwing the cigarette on the top of the trash can to extinguish it, he said coldly, "Otherwise, in front of your boyfriend, why should I still tell her that you are my ex-girlfriend and have slept with me for five years? A bed relationship that lasted five years, let's just say."

Lu Rao: "..."

It makes sense to hear this.

Lu Rao didn't want to talk to him anymore, but Jin Nanyu didn't intend to let her go, and continued to ask her: "What step are you two talking about now, do you have any idea of ​​getting married?"

Lu Yuan always felt weird listening to him ask himself this question. He didn't have this step in the first place, so he didn't know how to lie to him, so he changed the subject and asked him in a cold tone: "Is that your girlfriend? What? When did we talk about it? She looks very cute, very suitable for you, very gentle, you should find this kind of gentle girl, who can complement your personality. "