55

Chapter 55: Just stuff it, I'm afraid you'll itch

Jin Nanyu really doesn't dislike Lu Rao's thing. It's loose or not loose. It's impossible to say that there is no loose. After all, it's been five years since the two of you have made love so many times. Yes, after going to bed for so many years, how could it not be loose at all? Compared with the beginning, the meat hole is loose, but it is impossible to say that there is no feeling.

He still likes the feeling of her pussy biting him tightly, it's really cool.

Lu Rao didn't want to talk to him anymore. He was very ashamed at first, but when he said that, he was even more embarrassed. He wanted to push him away, but Jin Nanyu held her butt and refused to let her get up. He took the small ball on the table and stuffed it back into Lu Rao's cave.

Lu Rao: "...Jin Nanyu, what are you doing!"

Jin Nanyu touched her acupuncture point and said, "Put it on, lest you get itchy."

Lu Rao: "..."

Obviously it was just to satisfy his visual effect, this big pig's hoof.

...

When Jin Nanyu moved into Lu Rao's house on the first day, he discovered the contents of Mu Lin's cabinet.

He saw that it was a white pill, just one, and it was specially packaged. He looked very strange. He came to Mu Lin's room to see if he had taken all the things away. Lu Rao deliberately let Lu Rao see the underwear and the like, so he threw it away.

He was so narrow-minded, he didn't want his girlfriend to see other men's underwear besides his underwear, and he would be so jealous that he would go crazy.

When he saw the pill, his intuition told Jin Nanyu that it was definitely not that simple, so he took the pill for testing.

Wanting to find out what it was, I found a doctor I knew and took it to the laboratory for testing. The final result was that it was ecstasy.

He was stunned when he heard that it was ecstasy. Jin Nanyu thought that Mu Lin had used aphrodisiacs at the worst. When he saw the pill, he thought that Mu Lin was using it to be with Lu, so he took it. It turned out to be ecstasy.

Did Mu Lin eat this for himself, or did he plan to give it to Lu Rao?

No matter who it is, if Mu Lin has this thing, he is very dangerous.

...

After Lu Rao got off work in the evening, he followed Liu Zhu to go shopping. Liu Zhu took a week off and came back to catch up with his old classmates. By the way, he had fun. His good friend before was Lu Rao, so he took Lu Rao together. Playing, it was still early at night, so I went to the bar with Lu Rao to sit.

Lu Rao doesn't like the atmosphere of the bar, it's too noisy, she likes to be quiet, she is a very quiet girl, she is not used to going to the bar suddenly.

But Liu Zhu wanted to, so he went to the bar with Liu Zhu, and was going to leave after a while. After Lu went in, he saw the mess of the bar and was afraid of something, so he sent Jin Nanyu a WeChat message in advance saying that he was in the bar. In this bar, ask him to pick her up, so that Lu Rao can have an excuse to leave.

After Jin Nanyu replied a good word, the inside came over.

Lan Yin has been watching from a dark corner. After seeing Lu Rao and Liu Zhu coming in, she stared at the side, thought of something, took out the things in the bag, took out a pill, and waited for the pill to come in. Completely melted, I found a waiter, gave him 500 yuan for consumption, and told him: "Take it, see if the two women are there, tell them that this is a free drink, you go This money is yours."

There are two glasses of wine, Lan Yin told him: "Don't make a mistake, the glass on the right is for the girl with long hair."

Seeing that there was so much money, the waiter naturally didn't miss the opportunity, nodded and said yes, took the money and walked towards them.

Lan Yin raised the corners of her mouth happily, and continued to observe them from the corner.

Wait for Lu Rao to drink this.

...

Liu Zhu was happy to hear that there was such a good thing, picked up this wine glass and wanted to drink it, and handed Lu Rao's to her: "Lu Rao, drink it, this bar is given to me by my friend." I strongly recommend it, saying that the wine in this bar is very delicious, this is a cocktail, their specialty, you can drink it and try it."

Lu Rao picked up the wine glass, looking at the color, she was quite appetizing. When she picked it up and wanted to take a sip, Liu Zhu suddenly said excitedly: "Lu Rao, I think yours is better than mine. Drink, let's change, I like your color, this color is my lucky color."

Naturally, Lu Rao had no objection. She wasn't very interested in this, so she changed a different color cocktail with Liu Zhu. Liu Zhu took the cocktail over, took a few sips, and praised it as delicious.

Lu Rao took a sip and felt that the taste was still very good. Liu Zhugang asked her to participate in the disco dance. At this moment, Jin Nanyu arrived in time and came to rescue her. He called her and said, "Wu Rao."

Seeing Jin Nanyu coming, Lu Rao immediately said to Liu Zhu, "My boyfriend is here. We made an appointment to go to the movies, so I won't accompany you."

Seeing this, Liu Zhu felt embarrassed and asked Lu Rao to leave with him.

Lu Rao followed Jin Nanyu out, wanted to go to the bathroom, and asked Jin Nanyu to wait at the door.

When Lu Rao came out, she saw a group of people watching around a place, she saw Liu Zhu, she went over in surprise, and saw Liu Zhu in the middle of the stage as if going mad, smiling very happily, and shaking her head crazily Dancing is a large-scale undressing, taking off the outer clothes, and wanting to take off the underwear.

Lu Rao thought she was going crazy, and she did such an outrageous thing. She couldn't do this even if she was drunk. She went up and hugged her. She wanted to stop her, but Lan Yin was unhappy Pushing her away, Lu Rao fell backwards. When he was about to fall, Jin Nanyu appeared in time to support her.

When Lu Rao was being hugged, he heard a woman beside him say: "Is this a drug use? It must be a drug use. It is impossible to look like this without drugs. This appearance is clearly a drug use. If you eat too much After taking the medicine, they all went crazy."

Lu Rao didn't expect Liu Zhu to take drugs?

She thinks it's impossible, Liu Zhu, absolutely not, Lu Rao thought about the wine that was given away, maybe something happened to the cocktail, Lu Rao went to their table, Lu Rao looked at the cocktail, Thinking that she also drank just now, but she has nothing to do...

Lu Rao called the police. After all, if Liu Zhu took drugs by himself, he would have to call the police too.

The police came to see the situation and sealed it up, and took Liu Zhu back to deal with it. After Liu Zhu woke up for a while, she found that she had gone crazy from taking drugs, and she was still on ecstasy. She was dumbfounded, and she never touched it.

The doctor checked her urine and things like that, it is true that she has been taking drugs, maybe she was drugged when she went to the bar tonight.

Lu Rao thought about that cocktail, and Liu Zhu thought about it too. She drank a cocktail tonight. There must be something wrong with the cocktail. They went back to find the waiter who delivered the wine, and the waiter explained that someone gave him money for her to deliver it. Yes, and the one on the right is assigned to Lu Rao.

Lu Rao's wine was changed from Liu Zhu's, so someone specifically targeted Lu Rao?

Jin Nanyu's face was livid, and he asked the boss for surveillance. Although the surveillance was blurry at night, he could still see it clearly. The person talking to the waiter was Lan Yin...