16

Chapter 16: You're going to be fucked loose by me, so you say you don't like me?

Lu Rao was at the door of Jin Nanyu. He was in a daze when he didn't know whether to knock on the door. Thinking of the previous incident, he thought it was quite funny. If it wasn't because he was drugged and no woman solved it, he probably wouldn't have found him. Not for the next five years.

In fact, the two of you shouldn't be together in the first place. At that time, if you saw him taking drugs, you should call him and find a prostitute to solve it for him, and then nothing would happen.

Lu Rao took a deep breath and was about to knock on the door, when the door suddenly opened.

After Jin Nanyu opened the door, he looked at her with a dark face. He had been staring at her outside for a long time just now, and he didn't know what the hell this woman was doing. She didn't come in and just stood here at the door.

Seeing her in front of her, Jin Nanyu was still a little distracted, and shouted at her with an angry face, "Why are you so dazed at the door? Don't you know me? Why don't you hurry up and get out of here."

Listening to his words, Lu Rao wanted to strangle him to death.

As for being so ruthless, she pushed him away, left, went in and asked him angrily: "Have you packed my underwear, give it to me now, and I'll leave now."

Lu looked around in the living room, there was no bag here, let alone underwear, it was probably still upstairs, she was going to collect things by herself, it was unreliable to rely on him, he would definitely not help her.

Jin Nanyu walked up to her, grabbed her hand, and prevented her from going up. When she stepped on the stairs, he pulled her down, stuck her in his arms, and held her with one hand. Jin Nanyu's cool lips sprayed on his face, with faint anger: "Why are you in a hurry? As for being so clear, just clear the relationship for me." Do you? Explain to me what is the relationship with the man you shared with? Why did you suddenly go out and share with another man? You can forget about renting together, but you still have to cooperate with a man. You want to piss me off. Right? What does that man look like? Have you slept with him yet?"

Lu Rao was disgusted by his tone of voice. He slept with other women, so he thought she was the same as him?

Sleeping at every turn, only a sperm-filled man like him would think so.

Lu Rao hated being imprisoned in his arms like this, and wanted to break her hand away, but his strength was too great, he insisted on hugging her, Lu Rao couldn't break free, and stared at him with frustrated eyes : "Let me go. Is it because the police station hasn't stayed enough, and you still want me to call the police? I said that the two of us broke up. I have nothing to do with you now. Let me go!"

"Did I agree to break up with you?" Jin Nanyu pinched her waist and squeezed it hard. Seeing that she was disobedient, he lifted her up and threw her onto the sofa, pressing her down on the sofa. Hold down her hand and clasp her feet, "Lu Rao, today you must give me a reason, why did you break up with me? If the reason is not valid, I can't break up with you, you just go home for me obediently! "

Lu Rao really hated his domineering attitude, as if he had to obey him.

She wanted to kick him away, but she couldn't move her limbs anymore. Looking at his face, Lu Rao compromised and stopped struggling. Jin Nanyu stared at her with deep eyes, and the two of them met.

She suddenly thought of the circle of friends that Lan Yin had posted.

Suddenly became disheartened, looked at him with a smile and said, "Jin Nanyu, don't you just want to know why I broke up with you? Then let me tell you, because the person I really like is back Didn't you say that I like you before? In fact, I never liked you at all. The person I like is your good brother. Your good brother in high school, Mu Lin, I have been secretly in love with him since then. It's just that I used you for fear of being known by him. Now that he is back, I don’t want to miss this opportunity. The person I share the rent with is him. I share the rent with him. I like him, so I want to pursue him. I want to be with him. Together, I want to marry him and have children, my reason is as simple as that, so can you let me go now?"

When Lu Rao said this, his heart was beating non-stop, and he didn't know why he suddenly thought of such a reason.

Jin Nanyu didn't expect this to be the reason. Looking at her provocative face, his face gradually turned cold.

The air suddenly dropped a few points, and Lu Rao felt that the chilly goosebumps were blown up by the cold wind, which was scary.

Jin Nanyu let go of her hand, pulled her up from the sofa, looked at her with a sneer, but said every word: "Lu Rao, you are fucking cheap or not, if you really like him, you I slept with my legs open for five years? I fucked you for five years, and it’s hard for me to loose your pussy, right? Tell me you don’t like me.”

Lu Rao irritated him even more when he heard this smile: "So what, he has already left, can't I find a man to vent my body thoughts that I should have? How can I say that I am a woman, and I have normal Desire and need. The man I love can’t fuck me, can’t I find a man who can fuck me? Besides, when we were together, we each got what we needed. Lan Yin is gone, you need a woman to solve it. Mu Lin is gone, I also need a man to solve it. So now we should divide peacefully, after all, Lan Yin is back, and Mu Lin is back too."

Jin Nanyu looked at her with particularly dark eyes, staring at her without any response.

Lu Rao was afraid of his cannibalistic eyes. So he quickly let go of him, got up from the sofa and went upstairs, wanting to take away his things, taking things away, naturally it has nothing to do with him.

She went upstairs to search around.

I didn't see her underwear at all, nor on the balcony, nor did I search the wardrobe. Discouraged, she went downstairs and asked Jin Nanyu, "Where's my underwear?"

Now Jin Nanyu was sitting on the sofa and heard his words, looked up at her, and said angrily, "I don't know."

Lu Rao almost spit out a mouthful of blood on his chest, and was so angry, "You said my underwear is here with you, so you asked me to get it, and now I'm here, and you tell me that you don't know, where did you put it? "

Jin Nanyu's tone was also serious: "What is my relationship with you? Just ask me about your underwear, who am I to you? I will know? You can ask whoever you like, and you don't like me anymore. What are you asking me for?"

Lu Rao: "..." He is simply a vexatious man, she shouldn't come here to be angry.

Lu Rao didn't intend to take it any more, and left angrily, "Then I don't want it. If you find it, just throw it away, and shoot it if you shoot a homeless man. Anyway, I don't mind, and I won't in the future." Wear it. Being able to make those homeless people ejaculate can be regarded as helping them, and it should be a good person and a good deed.”

After Lu Rao finished speaking harshly, he left the room, and when he went out, he closed the door heavily with a bang.

Jin Nanyu sat silently on the sofa with rolling Adam's apple, his throat was dry. He was extremely angry, his hands were clenched into fists, and the veins on the back of his hands were bulging. Angrily murmured, and said, "Lu Rao, you liar."

...

[The author has something to say: There have been fewer comments recently, and there have been fewer pigs. Hey, ah, fat and tired, please let me break 2,000 as soon as possible, so I can be recommended by that reader. 】