40

Chapter 40: Jin Nanyu said: Lu Rao, I like you + pinch her nipples until she climaxes (3000 words, remember to watch the first chapter for free)

Just as Lu Rao was about to say something, Jin Nanyu interrupted her, "I like you, Lu Rao."

When Lu Rao heard such a sentence from his mouth, he looked up at him in disbelief.

I never expected to hear these words from his mouth.

"What did you say?" Lu Rao's heartbeat was beating like a drum, and his eyelids were blinking violently now, as if he was shy, and he dared not look at him as if he was struggling.

Jin Nanyu approached her with long legs, and walked up to her. Because of his height, he looked down at her, lowered his head, and behind Lu Rao was the wardrobe. His slender fingers pinched Lu Rao's Chin, forcing her to look at him, he said clearly, with clear words: "I said I like you, I really like you, not because you have taken care of me and served me for so many years, So the feeling of liking you, I really like you as a person. Lu Rao, I have already fallen in love with you, otherwise I would not have been with you for so many years. I have always regarded you as a person for so many years My girlfriend treats me, I am really serious about falling in love with you, not sleeping with you. I have already prepared the ring, I really want to marry you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I am ready I proposed to you. I still remember that you asked me if I had anything to say to you. At that time, I thought what you told me was that you knew that I was going to propose to you. "

Jin Nanyu said, paused for a moment, then grabbed her hand, put it in the palm of his hand, as if begging, and said to her: "So, come back to me, let's make up, and stop fighting, okay? I really can’t do without you, it’s not my living habits, it’s because I don’t have you, I can’t. These days you broke up with me, I’ve been so bad that I’ve been out of my mind, I’ve been thinking about you, but I don’t dare to disturb you. Give me How about a chance? I know you like Mulin. But, I am no worse than him. You like me too, okay? I know I said a lot of harsh things to you before, and I know that I hurt you before, can I change it? From now on, I will treat you like Mu Lin, okay? I can also learn to be gentle like him."

Lu Rao couldn't control the tears welling up in his eyes and fell down. Her eyes were red, her nose was sore, she gasped, and she choked up crying and asked him: "Why didn't you say it earlier? Why didn't you say you like me earlier all these years? I thought you didn't like me at all .I thought you were with me, but because Lan Yin left, you need a woman to be with me."

She has waited for so many years, but if he says he likes her one day within five years, she doesn't want to break up.

She thought, thought Jin Nanyu wouldn't like her...

Jin Nanyu looked like she was crying tearfully, reached out to wipe her tears, and coaxed her softly, "I thought you all knew that when I told you to be together, I liked you so I wanted to be with you Together. I thought you were willing to be with me, because you knew what I was thinking."

Lu Rao hated him to death.

Really hate him.

The tears flowed uncontrollably, and the extremely angry voice couldn't be stopped at all, and he hit his chest with his fist, "Why didn't you tell me earlier, why didn't you tell me that you like me, I thought, thought you still like Lan Yin, you still like her."

Seeing her crying so hard, Jin Nanyu couldn't stop his tears and lowered his head to cover her mouth in distress.

he kissed her...

Jin Nanyu kissed her lips, and when she didn't let go, he slowly pried open her lips with his teeth, and slipped his tongue in to hook her.

Lu Rao was sucked by his tongue, his whole body was soft, he stretched out his hand to hook his shoulder, followed his posture, followed his kissing rotation, his lips were kissed, bitten, gnawed, his mouth was full of his Body fluid, with silver threads flowing from the corner of the mouth, the two of them were panting heavily.