19

Chapter 19: What is Jin Nanyu's metamorphosis? [3000 words, remember to read the last chapter for free]

Lan Yin seemed to be demonstrating for Lu Rao, regardless of whether she agreed or not, she bought the clothes directly. After buying the clothes, she threw the clothes bag directly in front of her and said, "Lu Rao, give You, after you accepted my clothes, we owe nothing to you for all the things you have done in the past five years. Don’t pester my boyfriend anymore. The two of us are now reunited, and we have a very good relationship , in the future, he is none of your business."

After Lan Yin finished speaking, she carried her own things and stepped on her high-heeled shoes and left.

Lu Rao stared at the luxury bag in his hand and found it ironic.

Was he humiliated by Lan Yin just now?

...

Lu Rao returned home with this thing, opened the door and saw Mu Lin sitting on the sofa watching TV.

Mu Lin stared at her gently with a smile and asked, "Are you back? Where did you go today? I was thinking that you wouldn't go to work today and I wouldn't go to work, so I wanted to give you a meal as a reward for the kindness you asked earlier. The meal I ate."

Lu Rao put down his things and changed his shoes and said, "Lan Yin has returned to China, and asked me to go out for dinner, just came back."

Seeing her tired face, Mu Lin thought it was because the woman was very tired from going shopping, so she didn't bother her, and said to her considerately: "Then you go back and have a rest, seeing how tired you are, what about the two of us?" It’s time to eat too.”

Lu Rao stared at Mu Lin who spoke so thoughtfully, and suddenly thought of his stinky face. Jin Nanyu had never said such gentle words to her.

They were not from the same world from the very beginning, and it was she who had to suffer this disaster.

...

In the evening, Mu Lin went to knock on Lu Rao's door, "Lu Rao, I cooked, do you want to come out to eat?"

Lu Rao fell asleep when he came here, and now he is more conscious and comfortable. He opened the door and saw him wearing an apron at the door, which seemed to be quite harmonious. He couldn't help but laughed: "You know how to cook nah?"

Mu Lin: "I learned it by myself in a foreign country. You also know that the food in foreign countries is really unpalatable. It is too laborious to eat in Chinese restaurants, so I learned to cook a little by myself. It should not be as delicious as yours, but I think it is still delicious. OK, you can come out and try."

Lu Rao happened to be hungry too, and he didn't refuse the ready-made meal, so he followed it directly.

Seeing that the food on this table was delicious, she sat down on the seat after washing her hands and took a bite, and found that the taste was really good, so she gave him a thumbs up.

Her cell phone rang at this moment. She took out the cell phone in her pocket, glanced at her mother, and answered it. Her mother's voice was very loud: "Wuhuan, how is it? You last time Did you see the person Sangu introduced to you? I heard that the other person has a good feeling for you and said he likes you. I think the two of you can deal with each other on the premise of dating. What if it succeeds? Already I'm a 30-year-old, don't choose, okay?"

When Lu Rao heard that her mother was talking about a blind date, she was about to hang up the phone. The voice was too loud, but it was too late. The words were like machine guns. She had already spoken before it was too late. And in such a quiet space, everything her mother said could be heard by Mu Lin who was opposite.