39

Chapter 39: Then you come back, okay?

He has already lived with his girlfriend, so what does it mean to bring him to this home now? He also gave him his girlfriend's clothes to wear. If his girlfriend saw this, she would probably be pissed off.

Lu Rao didn't want to wear other women's clothes, so he pushed away and rejected him with an aggrieved voice: "I don't want to wear your girlfriend's clothes."

After Lu Rao finished speaking, he went to the bedside table to get a sanitary napkin, put on the sanitary napkin and was ready to leave.

Jin Nanyu pulled her wrist angrily, handed her the skirt and said, "The dress is brand new. I planned to give you a breakup gift, but I don't want to give it later. White-eyed wolf, I don't want to give it. It's not my girlfriend's, And I don't have a girlfriend either."

He didn't know what happened last time, but he thought this dress was very suitable for Lu Rao, so he bought it and put it at home.

Originally, he wanted to give it to her as a breakup gift, but he didn't want to break up, so he put this dress here. He hadn't broken up with him by then, and there was really no turning back after sending it out.

Lu Rao blinked his eyelashes when he heard this, and looked at him incredulously, "But just now...the one in the restaurant..."

Jin Nanyu didn't want to pretend, and said frankly: "My mother asked me to see her. I was bored by my mother until I saw her. I don't have any feelings for that woman. This is the first time we meet tonight. I will see you again in the future." gone."

Lu Rao felt weird when he heard this, but for some reason, when he heard that it wasn't his girlfriend, the first reaction in his heart was that he was very happy, and he couldn't help being very happy.

I was going to reject this dress, but now I can't help but take it, nodded and said: "Oh."

She is really crazy, knowing that that person is not his girlfriend, and he is not dating other women, she is so happy in her heart.

Lu Rao took the clothes, but he couldn't wear the underwear anymore. After all, the underwear was wet and bloody.

Jin Nanyu shouldn't have women's panties here, right?

Jin Nanyu saw through her thoughts, and took out her panties from the place where she put them aside and gave them to her.

When Lu Rao saw the underwear, he immediately thought of the picture in the last photo, so it could be that the underwear is...

Seeing that her ears were turning red, Jin Nanyu knew that she must be embarrassed. He hooked his lips and deliberately teased her and said, "That's right. It's the one where I masturbated with your underwear last time, and I washed it clean." ,can wear."

Lu Rao: "..."

She's ashamed to say, smelly and shameless, she's not as thick-skinned as him right now, so she hurriedly took her things into the bathroom to change.

After Lu Rao put on the aunt's towel and prepared to come out, Jin Nanyu handed her a cup of warm water, "Drink it, it's hot."

Lu Rao didn't want to drink and wanted to leave.

She didn't expect that she would be so unlucky. When she opened her mouth to say that she wanted to leave, there was a thunderstorm outside. After the thunderstorm, it started to rain heavily. There were many trees outside, so they were blown by the wind. la la. It seems that the thunderstorm is not small.

Lu Rao: "..." Do you want to be so unlucky.

Jin Nanyu didn't expect the heavens to take care of him so much, but now it's such a heavy thunderstorm for him.

Lu Rao originally wanted to say that he was leaving now, but looking outside, this windy and windy place must be wet when he went out.

Lu Rao said to him softly: "...I might as well wait a while before leaving. It's raining so hard outside now, if I go out, I'll be wet all over, and I'll leave after the rain subsides."

It is not easy to take a taxi in such heavy rain, and there may not be anyone to pick it up.

Jin Nanyu said casually.

Lu Rao felt very embarrassed. To cover up the embarrassment, he drank the cup of hot water to warm his stomach.

After finishing drinking, Lu Rao was almost pissed off when he saw how messy his cabinet was.

It's true that Jin Nanyu is an idiot in life. After all, the two of them lived together after graduation, and he took care of him in daily life.

All his clothes are washed by himself, and then hung up neatly. He has been pampered since he was a child, and all the clothes he wears are good, even the suits are specially made. The usual private servers are of good brands, and they must not be handled simply, maintenance is very important.

Now it seems that he doesn't hang it up, but put it directly on top of this wardrobe, stacked up like this, it's really ugly, and it will be wrinkled.

Lu Rao had completely forgotten that he still broke up with him. Seeing this scene, he nagged and said to him as before: "Jin Nanyu, how many times have I told you that your clothes can't be like this?" Put it away, you have to put it neatly, otherwise it will definitely wrinkle when you wake up in the morning, you have to hang it up. And you have to put your underwear away, otherwise it will be difficult when you look for it next time, and you always don’t listen.”

After she finished speaking, she walked over subconsciously, wanting to help him tidy up.

But he immediately reacted and felt that he was wrong. After all, the relationship between the two of them is what they are doing for him to tidy up his clothes, and they are not qualified to control him anymore, so they quickly stopped.

Jin Nanyu looked at her with deep pupils, very satisfied with her approach, raised his eyebrows and asked her: "Then you come back, okay?"

[The author has something to say: ah, ah, ah, soon, Zhuzhu is almost two thousand, keep voting! ! You who steal pigs and raise me, I love you! ! ! 】