7

Chapter 7

marry?

When Lu Rao heard these two words, he was stunned.

She never thought about getting married, it should be said that she never thought about marrying Jin Nanyu.

She knew the kind of unworthiness in her bones, how could such an excellent Jin Nanyu marry her.

Now that Jin's mother mentioned it, the scene was once embarrassing.

Jin Nanyu didn't answer, Lu Rao probably didn't want to embarrass her on the spot, so he found an excuse to say that he had to go to the bathroom, and left this place to bypass this matter first.

Lu Rao made the excuse that he was in a hurry to go to the toilet, so he didn't hear. After she left, Jin Nanyu replied to Jin's mother: "Soon, I plan to make a decision this year. The ring has been bought, and I am going to propose."

Jin's mother was very happy when she heard this, she walked up to him and sat down, patted him on the shoulder and said: "But you have to hurry up, I'm still waiting to hold my grandson, you are too old, we have talked for so long If you are in love, you should get married, but if you ask for marriage, mother will hide it for you, and wait for your surprise when the time comes."

He also has this plan. After all, they have been talking about it for five years. It is time to get married and have children, so he didn't wear a condom during sex recently, so he was ready to have a baby.

...

Lu Rao came out of the toilet and washed his hands before eating. He was absent-minded while eating. Jin Nanyu seemed to be busy with something. After eating, he sat on the sofa and kept buttoning his mobile phone. He didn't know what he was chatting about.

Lu Rao didn't want to disturb him, so he washed the dishes with Jin's mother.

While washing the dishes, Mother Jin said to her, "Do you like a son or a daughter?"

When Lu Rao heard this question, he subconsciously said, "I like them all."

Jin's mother smiled and replied: "That's right. Anyway, you can afford it, and you can give birth. Our family's Yunan dotes on his younger sister, so I guess he likes his daughter. I am really looking forward to your child. It must look good. Very cute, when the time comes to wear a beautiful little skirt, it will be so cute."

When Lu Rao heard this, her throat was dry and she couldn't speak. She wanted to say something, and seeing Jin's mother so happy, she didn't disturb her fantasy.

She wanted to say that Jin Nanyu would have a lovely baby, but not with her, but with Lanyin.

The baby born with Lan Yin is called cute, after all, the genes of the two are so strong.

...

Jin Nanyu drove Lu Yuan back in the afternoon. Lu Yuan saw that he was still playing with his mobile phone, as if he was chatting with someone.

She already had a guess in her mind.

Lan Yin, the two of them have already chatted.

Sure enough, after all these years, he still couldn't forget Lan Yin.

She looked out the window without saying a word all the way. After Jin Nanyu sent Lu Yuan back, she said that something happened suddenly in her company, so she went out.

Although Lu Rao had already been mentally prepared for who he was going to meet when he went out, he was still depressed when he saw him leave.

Lu Rao felt sleepy in the afternoon, and after he left, he planned to take a nap before getting up.