15

Chapter 15: The first h (3000 words, remember to read the previous chapter for free)

Lu Rao had fantasized about what his first first night would be like many times, but no matter how much he fantasized, he never imagined that his first first night would be with Jin Nanyu.

Jin Nanyu pulled his tie and took off his clothes just now, revealing his firm chest.

When Lu Rao wanted to get up from the bed, he was pushed down on the bed by him, and his mouth was kissed. This was her first kiss, and it was menacing. Before she could react, he used the tip of her tongue to pry her teeth open, and her tongue slipped went in. Rolled out her tongue, blending with her.

Lu Rao didn't have any experience in kissing for the first time, and he took him away the whole time. She didn't know how to move, her fingers were opened stiffly, and silver threads were flowing from the corners of her mouth. She was conquered by Jin Nanyu's kissing skills, and was kissed by him. It's numb, I feel like I'm floating high in the sky, with the soles of my feet flying.

She closed her eyes in fascination. In his mouth, the faint scent of mint was particularly pleasant.

While kissing her hand, Jin Nanyu didn't take off her clothes. She was wearing a denim skirt today, which reached to her knees. The denim skirt was taken off, and the denim skirt was thrown aside, revealing Lu Rao's dry chest...

Because she was lying down, her chest was visually smaller, and the underwear was not gathered and thickened, so she didn't have that chest feeling at all. She was ashamed to cover herself, but Jin Nanyu's eyes were full Even more deeply, he scratched his back with one hand, trying to untie his underwear, but he couldn't untie these three buttons at all.

He was annoyed: "How do you untie this?"

Hearing this, Lu Rao obediently reached out to untie her underwear with one hand. After untiing it, Jin Nanyu threw the underwear under the bed, and the scenery on Lu Rao's chest was just like this. Yao exposed under his gaze.

He saw Lu Rao's white and smooth upper body, and two smears of powder in the middle. His eyes were even more bloodthirsty red.

She is a very good-looking girl fan. She is pink all over her body because of her shyness. Because the nipples touched the air, they were coolly stimulated, and now they stood upright on the chest.

Lu Rao was shy when he stared at him, Jin Nanyu lowered his head in the next second, and opened his mouth to suck her nipples.

The tip of the nipple was licked by the tongue, the stimulation in the mouth was too great, Lu Rao couldn't control the natural reaction of the body, and groaned.

Jin Nanyu kissed her mouth, and his right hand went down her waist, and when he reached her underwear, he touched the middle part, and it was already wet, and water would come out when the nipple was sucked in.

When he touched it, he loosened his mouth and lowered his head to look at her underwear. She was wearing red underwear, so the puddle of water was obvious. Lu Rao was not used to being stared at by him, so Close the legs tightly to close the legs.

Jin Nanyu separated her leg and tore off her panties.

Then stare at her open hole.

Very pink, very pink color. The meat grains protrude, as if waiting for someone to pick them, attracting him.

No one has ever been in this place, and Lu Rao has never touched this place. She takes a shower to wash her vulva. She thinks this place is too private. Now that the underwear is gone, the concealment is just so open. Show it to Jin Nanyu, she feels so shy, she wants to close this leg, but Jin Nanyu won't let her close it, the thing in his crotch is already stretched to the point of exploding, the effect of the medicine has come up, if it doesn't come out in time, He may die.