44

Chapter 44: Sweet Love is Finally Lu Rao's Turn (3000 words, remember to watch the first chapter for free)

It was the first time that Lu Rao and Jin Nanyu went to the cinema to watch a movie. Because it was the first time, his heartbeat was very fast and he was very nervous. This kind of feeling, obviously already at this age, and only now started to fall in love, I feel back to the time when holding hands can be shy.

Lu Rao typically only wants to watch Sweet Love, because he usually watches Korean dramas and domestic dramas, and he only chooses that kind of Sweet Love.

Although Jin Nanyu has no interest in that kind of sweet love, he usually pays attention to Lu Rao and watches that kind of TV series about love, so it just so happened that a movie about youth campus was released today, and he bought that movie directly up.

Lu Rao didn't expect that he had the same hobbies as himself, and also wanted to see this kind of sweet love.

The ones she bought also suit her taste. After buying movie tickets, Jin Nanyu bought a snack set for couples.

He took Lu Rao's hand and went in.

Lu Rao's hand was tightly held by his big hand, and the two of them interlocked. His big hand was very warm.

The two people who entered the ticket check found their seats. Lu Rao sat down and wanted to let go of his hand, but he was still holding her hand tightly. The two people are still interlocking their fingers. She wanted to let go, but the person next to her was tight. He held on tightly and refused to let go.

Lu Rao said to him helplessly: "Let go! What are you doing holding my hand? We all sat down."

Jin Nanyu held her hand tightly and didn't let go. Danfeng stared at her, holding her tighter, "If you don't let go, you have to look like you're in love when you're in love."

Lu Rao: "..."

Lu Rao had no choice but to be held by him like this and watch the movie like this.

After Lu watched a movie, he felt like his hands were going to go numb when he held his hands like this.

Later, I felt that my neck was a little sore, so I leaned directly on his shoulder and looked at it.

Jin Nanyu could bear it at first, but when he saw him leaning on her like this, he couldn't help it anymore. He let go of his hand, and then went to the back of her head, tilting her head up.

Lu Rao raised his head and looked at him like this, but didn't understand what the meaning was. The next second, she kissed her lips suddenly, and her thin lips kissed her lips, and embraced her.

Lu Rao didn't expect him to be so bold. He wanted to let go of him so easily in the movie theater, but in this posture, he opened his teeth and slipped in his tongue to hold the tip of her tongue.

Fortunately, the cinema halls are all dark now, and there are no lights, otherwise it would be really embarrassing to be seen.

Jin Nanyu sucked the tip of her tongue in his mouth, and Lu Rao followed him along with his kissing skills. After a few kisses, his mouth was sore. When Jin Nanyu left her lips, he still bit the corner of her mouth.

Jin Nanyu let go, and leaned over to her earlobe and took a bite, rubbing the tip of his nose against the back of her ear, and said in a hoarse voice with lust, "It's hard. It's hard down here, I want to fuck you."

Lu Rao: "..."

He really can't go without heat for a day.

Lu Rao's eyes and pupils were full of lust. Afraid that he would be in heat here, he pinched his waist and warned him, "Don't come to Jin Nanyu indiscriminately, this is a takeaway."