51

Chapter 51: Sit on his cock and move by yourself

After rubbing her white and tender butt for a while, Jin Nanyu opened her hole, leaned close to her, smelled it, then opened his mouth, and licked her whole hole in his mouth.

Lu Rao groaned comfortably, and when he yelled at his mouth, he couldn't hold back his legs and clamped his face. Jin Nanyu's face was already dripping with water. Pinched her legs, separated her legs, patted her butt, and ordered her: "Let me concentrate on licking the cock, don't pinch the legs."

Lu Rao was stimulated by the beating, his legs spread, and then he grabbed his cock and held it in his hands to make it thicker and bigger.

When Jin Nanyu licked her pussy just now, the cock had grown bigger, and it became even bigger when she held it.

After she grasped it to a certain size, she opened her mouth and took it in her mouth like eating a lollipop, her body trembling.

Jin Nanyu also concentrated on licking her acupuncture point. His tongue found the piece of meat, and he licked it in his mouth. It was like eating something delicious. The sound of licking made a sound. Lu Rao also concentrated on eating, feeling his mouth Things are getting bigger and bigger.

When Lu Rao was about to be licked, he couldn't bear to let go of his cock, spat it out, and said with a provocative voice: "It's about, it's about, ah——"

After she finished speaking, a stream of liquid sprayed on Jin Nanyu's mouth, and her face was covered with her coquettish water.

Satisfied, Jin Nanyu continued to rub her buttocks, Lu Rao's comfortable face was intoxicated, and her charming face was pink.

She grabbed Jin Nanyu's cock and wanted to make him comfortable, so she kept flicking him up and down, and after a while, he also ejaculated.

Lu Rao thought that both of them were in the same situation, so they must be ready to intervene. She wanted to change positions so that Jin Nanyu could intervene, but Jin Nanyu acted as if he was deliberately teasing her. After changing positions, he He patted her butt and said, "That's it, it's over, just let you taste it, get dressed, and we'll sleep."

Lu Rao: "..."

Lu Rao felt that Jin Nanyu was really too much, too much, to treat her like this.

Lu Rao didn't see her acupuncture point, but he could feel that her acupuncture point couldn't be blocked, and it was very itchy.

Jin Nanyu didn't insert his cock in, but just let her mouth it out. She had already sprayed it once. After this kind of soothing pleasure, what she wanted most was to insert Jin Nanyu's cock.

What Lu Rao told him tonight was obvious, she had already let him stay in this house, the meaning was obviously that she wanted him to have sex with her and let him fuck her.

After all, it is not only men who have ideas about men and women going to bed, but also women who have had a satisfying sexual experience. She is, and now she wants it very much.

He wanted it so much, he just wanted Jin Nanyu to fuck her, but Jin Nanyu clearly wanted to suffocate her to death.

Lu Rao could bear it this time, but it was the second time for Jin Nanyu. Lu Rao felt that he couldn't bear it anymore, and looked at him angrily, wanting to hit someone very much.

Jin Nanyu wanted to leave on the bed, but Lu Rao suddenly grabbed his hand, Jin Nanyu looked at her suspiciously, Lu Rao pushed him onto the bed very actively, Jin Nanyu was actively pressed by Lu Rao Living on the bed, the next second, Lu Rao climbed onto his body, opened his legs and rode on his waist, Jin Nanyu just watched Lu Rao's legs spread, she grabbed his cock, grabbed his Put it in her hole.

Swallowing the tip of his cock in one go, Lu Rao was satisfied after stuffing his cock in.

The itchy longing that had been lingering was finally relieved.

Lu Rao was still not satisfied with the pleasure of stuffing the cock in. After swallowing the whole cock, she began to swing Jin Nanyu's waist back and forth, then got up and sat down, and began to thrust herself.

Jin Nanyu felt that it was too exciting, really exciting, that Lu Rao would sit on him and move by himself.

It was still a bit difficult for Lu to go in, because she hadn't done it for more than a month, and her bottom was tight, unlike before every week in a row, and now it stopped, Jin Nanyu's tight hair is troublesome Yes, she sat on Jin Nanyu's body, and the posture she moved penetrated deeply, she was satisfied, and so did Jin Nanyu,

He hasn't come into this hole for a month, even dreaming about going into this warm hole, finally satisfied, he comfortably grabbed Lu Rao's waist, touched her waist to help her up and down Lu Rao's comfortable face was full of intoxication, and Jin Nanyu didn't idle his hands, grabbing her erect nipples on both sides and kneading them.

Lu Yuan watched him grab her nipples, and she grabbed his hand and continued to knead her breasts.

Lu Rao has watched a small video about this before, and felt that the female lead came up to the male lead's place. This posture is very easy. When she came up, it was indeed very comfortable to come in. She felt so painful that her head was about to explode. It was so comfortable. Grabbing him and thrusting up and down, but it was very tiring. After a long time, she was very tired. After a long time, her physical strength was gone and exhausted. She felt so tired and didn't want to continue to maintain this position.

Jin Nanyu grabbed her waist, and when she saw that she was about to leave, he stopped her, pinched her buttocks and said, "Slut, you hooked yourself up, you solve it. Want to go?"

Lu Rao was really tired, she said to him with a crying voice: "I can't take it anymore, I really can't take it anymore, I'm too tired, I don't want to continue, this action is so tiring."

After Lu Rao finished speaking, he lay on his body tiredly, and had to want to continue to move. He lay on his side, kissed her with Jin Nanyu's head pressed down, Jin Nanyu pried open her mouth, sucked a few mouthfuls Seeing that she didn't have any strength, he didn't continue to let her move, and changed his position. He pressed Lu Rao underneath and hooked her legs around his waist.

Jin Nanyu grabbed her legs and followed his cock which was still inside Lu Rao's body just now. He thrust in quickly and thrust her into it, yelling, and couldn't control his expression comfortably. For joy, he opened his legs further, allowing him to penetrate deeper.

Jin Nanyu has saved it for more than a month. In the past, every time he went on a business trip for a long time, and when he came back for a week, he would grab Lu and stab her so hard that she couldn't even close her. It has been more than a month, he has thought about this gentle hole for a long time, so he is very persistent.

He planned not to make Lu Rao cry tonight, and if he couldn't get it together, he wouldn't give up.

Lu Rao used to have sex with him, it didn't feel like it is now, open and active, always a little scared, but Lu Rao tonight is different, she is completely enjoying it.

Think of Jin Nanyu as Jin Nanyu.

Not Lan Yin's boyfriend.

So, more proactive than before.