37

Chapter 37: Jin Nanyu dating another woman?

It has been a week since Lu Rao broke up with Jin Nanyu.

After a week, life without him is like this, and it doesn't mean that you can't live without someone.

Lu Rao felt that her current life was pretty good, but it would be better if her mother stopped urging her to marry.

Her mother didn't know where she got the news that the two of them got along very well. Mu Lin also told his parents that they liked him and they could get along with each other.

Lu's mother was overjoyed and called her every day. How is the situation of the two of them? Whether the place is suitable or not, if it is suitable, go home to have dinner together another day, and directly discuss the date of marriage.

She procrastinated again and again, and it is true that she has no idea of ​​getting married now, nor does she want to fall in love with Mu Lin.

How can it be so easy to forget a person, you can get out of the last relationship in just a few days.

Her mother's crazy matchmaking, saying that they can get married and have children within a year, reminded Lu Rao of a sentence he read a long time ago:

Some people have been talking for several years without any results, and some people have blind dates, and it only took a year from the blind date to getting married and having children, why?

She feels that she is in such a state now, and maybe one day when her mother can't stand it, she will really get married and have children like this.

Lu Rao just hung up her mother's phone, and when she went downstairs, she saw Mu Lin waiting for her downstairs.

Mu Lin invited her to dinner and came to pick her up right now. She originally wanted to say that the company of the two of them was quite far away and there was no need to pick her up specially, but Mu Lin said that he would come to pick her up no matter what.

She had no choice but got into the car and asked her what she wanted to eat.

She wanted to eat French food recently, and Mu Lin drove there immediately. The French food she had eaten before felt good.

Two people went in, and the waiter came up to greet them and lead them in.

Lu Rao never expected such a scene, she saw Jin Nanyu...

Jin Nanyu had dinner with a woman.

The woman sat across from him, and the two of them were talking and laughing without knowing what they were talking about.

Lu Rao didn't know why he kept staring at that woman, that woman...so gentle and cute, this was Lu Rao's first reaction.

This girl looks really good, even a woman thinks it is so cute when she sees it.

This woman looks about the same height as her, but the plumpness of her chest is definitely more plump than her. She is wearing a white knee-length dress, holding a tall meatball head and a round bun face, but it is not a big face, it is very She has a lovely round face, fair skin, pink lips, squinted eyes when she smiles, and curved eyebrows and eyes.

I don't know if I wear makeup or not, but my face is very clean and delicate.

Her eyes kept looking at Jin Nanyu, she should be a very enthusiastic person, she kept talking to him.

Seeing that he couldn't walk here, Lu Rao kept staring at the woman. Jin Nanyu had his back to her, so he didn't see her coming.

Lu Rao's eyes were caught by that woman.

Who is that woman? Is this woman his new girlfriend...

If not, why are two people eating in such a romantic French restaurant now?

Dating?

Seeing that she hadn't left, Mu Lin looked in the direction of her eyes strangely, and when he saw the situation, he immediately understood.

He whispered in her ear: "Let's eat in another restaurant. It's really embarrassing to change the dishes. Shall we go to eat Italian food?"

Lu Rao has broken up with him now, but it has nothing to do with him. He is dating other women now, and if she wants to hide, it seems too deliberate.

I really want to forget that he is not avoiding him, but that even if I see him, I will not feel anything.

She was working hard to become like this, so she grabbed Mu Lin, with a calm expression on her face, saying that she didn't care, "It's okay, I think this place is very good, we can just find a place to sit. It's already It's past tense, don't hide."

After Mu Lin heard it, he didn't stop the waiter from taking them in. Unfortunately, there was only one place next to Jin Nanyu.

Lu Rao went over, and Mu Lin opened the stool for her in a very gentlemanly manner. Lu Rao said thank you in a low voice, and sat on the stool.

That's how Jin Nanyu saw them.

He saw Lu Rao and went out on a date with Mu Lin.

Jin Nanyu turned his head slightly and looked at Lu Rao with his sharp eyes narrowed. Lu Rao didn't see his eyes, but somehow felt a cool wind blowing behind him. Pretty scary.

The waiter handed them the menu and asked them what they wanted to order.

Mu Lin hadn't seen this menu before, so he ordered the dishes skillfully at this moment: "Give us a couple's set meal. Then, a bottle of red wine."

When Lu Rao heard his order, he raised his eyes and didn't say anything.

But the palms were so nervous that they were sweating, the atmosphere was really weird.

Jin Nanyu kept staring at Lu Rao's position. The female partner opposite him was puzzled when he saw him like this, she reached out and shook her hand in front of him and asked, "Nanyu, what's wrong with you? I just now Did you hear me talking to you? Do you... know each other?"

Hearing this, Jin Nanyu came back to his senses, restrained his gaze, took a sip of water, and said in a cool tone, "I don't know you."

...

[The author has something to say:? ? ? ? Why was my pig so low yesterday? This is simply too low. Yesterday was a rest day. Why? Why do I have no pigs? Please pig, I'm still a little away from 2000 pigs, just a little bit! ! ! 】