35

Chapter 35: Don't Let Her Leave in Underpants, Walk While Inserting Her (3000 words)

Lu Rao resisted a little. After all, this hand touched her lower body just now, and now it's all the water from her lower body. It seems a bit weird to eat it. Although there was nothing wrong with licking it just now, she always felt weird .

But looking at Jin Nanyu's eyes full of desire, Bian didn't refuse, Tuntun went over and stretched out his red tongue to lick it, then put it in his mouth, and took one.

Jin Nanyu's lower body was tightened by the softness of her mouth.

Now I can't wait to take off my pants, take out my dick and stuff it into his mouth, let him give him a mouth, but think about it, this is outside, it is always unsafe, and the time spent here is too long.

I was afraid that it would be impossible to be found here later, so I quickly pulled my hand out to prevent her from licking it.

I patted her butt to get her up, her lower body was wet, it was all water.

Lu Rao felt that this was really weird. After all, the lower body was cold, and the water was still flowing, so she wanted to put on the underwear and leave here. She wanted to pick up the underwear. Nanyu took it away, but Jin Nanyu didn't let her wear it, so he snatched the underwear and put it in his pocket.

Lu Rao was taken aback by his action, stared at him with dilated pupils, and died of shame, "Why, give me back the underwear, I want to wear it."

Jin Nanyu pulled her up and tidied up her skirt. The skirt was long enough. As long as there was no big movement to lift the skirt up, she would never see her inside, and now he was watching her , and it is impossible for someone to come close.

Jin Nanyu called her up and pulled her away: "Let's go to the hotel next to us to get a room, it's only a short distance away, don't wear underwear."

Lu Rao: "..."

Lu Rao couldn't stand it. He had never been so exposed before going out without wearing underwear. Although there was a short skirt, it still felt weird, but the underwear was confiscated by him again. Now the lower body is cold and feels too shameful. So I hid behind him and was dragged away by him.

She pulled the skirt the whole time, for fear that the skirt would be lifted up and be seen.

The lighting in the bar was very dim, and the water dripping from her lower body could not be seen at all.

Jin Nanyu took him to the hotel next to him and opened a luxury suite.

Lu Rao carried his ID card bag on his body, so he gave his ID card to the front desk. After opening the room, he went up. Lu Rao walked a little fast holding the skirt. Now he can't wait to find a place to hide, so as not to be seen But fortunately, no one saw them along the way.

Jin Nanyu swiped the room card and went into the room. Jin Nanyu inserted the room card and closed the door. Lu walked in, and before he took two steps, he held his hand against the door.

Jin Nanyu came aggressively. In front of her, he took off his trousers and kept his upper body, then took off his trousers and underwear. After taking off the underwear, a giant dragon jumped out. Thinking, I wish I could insert her hole right now and beat him hard.

Now I can't help but grab Lu Rao's leg and lift one of her legs up directly. The water flowing from the lower body just now has not finished flowing, and it has just done a good job of lubricating. Jin Nanyu opened the hole and held it took his cock and plunged it in.

Lu Rao is indeed, even though he had an orgasm once, many of his lower body is still itchy under the water flow, especially without wearing underwear. When he was walking just now, his psychological reaction felt that his lower body was very itchy, and the hair was still in the hole. , more itchy.