73

Chapter 73: You can't come out after being inserted, I will insert your tender pussy loosely + Lu Ruo, my first time is for you (3000 words)

Counting the time, the two of them haven't done it for more than ten days. It's because Lu Rao did private parts nursing, so the place is very tight.

After Jin Nanyu inserted it, he was bitten so tightly that his scalp was numb and he couldn't stretch it.

He was so comfortable, he pinched Lu Rao's ass and pounded hard, "Little slut, why is your pussy so tight? It's just that I haven't penetrated you for a few days, it's the same as tight. Bite tightly Husband doesn’t let go of his dick, don’t you like it?”

Lu Rao became more and more shy listening to his nasty words, but he was undoubtedly greatly stimulated, the bite was more severe, and the water flowed more.

Jin Nanyu was so addicted to thrusting that she opened her legs further, making the piston movement faster.

"Ahhhh——" Lu Rao was inserted comfortably, and moaned continuously. The two of them were born as a pool, so when they were doing piston movements, the water splashed everywhere, and it was no longer clear whether the water below was the pool water or the lewd water flowing out of Lu Zhou.

Lu Rao couldn't swim, and he could choke on water, so he hugged Jin Nanyu very tightly, hooked his waist, and pressed him very tightly, and the private parts of the two were closely connected.

Her tits were flicked and pressed against Jin Nanyu's chest, and the nipples of the two of them rubbed against each other. Lu Rao felt that he was about to be inserted into an orgasm, which was so comfortable.

Because of the lubricating effect of the pool water, it is very convenient for him to insert.

Seeing how hard she was about to roll her eyes, Jin Nanyu knew that she was coming, so she opened her legs further and thrust them in quickly for a while, Lu Rao couldn't help screaming: "Ah-ah- —Husband, it’s too fast, too fast, it’s going to be broken, don’t, um—husband—here—”

Jin Nanyu arrived with her, and she was so happy that she ejaculated all the semen into her uterus before she rolled her eyes, and the hot semen was stored inside her.

Jin Nanyu had already ejaculated, but he was still reluctant to let go of his dick, and continued to insert it into her hole, pinching her nipples and asking her: "My dick won't come out, can I keep inserting you, okay? Insert it If you don't come out, fuck your pussy loose, and you can't live without your husband's cock in the future, okay?"

Lu Rao is still in the climax of Yu Wen, he listens to everything he says, hugs him tightly, unwilling to let go of his lower body and tightly connected together.

Listening to what he said, he nodded and said a good word.

The soft and waxy voice seemed to be coquettish.

Jin Nanyu booked this honeymoon suite for tens of thousands of nights. The hotel is indeed a high-end five-star hotel, with all kinds of considerate services, and even sent them a candlelight dinner in the evening.

It seems that Lu Rao has never had candlelight dinners with him, because these candlelight dinners are for couples, for Valentine's Day.

She has never pursued this, because she knows that the relationship between the two is abnormal.

She likes new things, and likes to visit those so-called Internet celebrity restaurants.

Every time she went there, she would take Jin Nanyu there. Jin Nanyu was very busy with work, but every time she heard that she wanted to check in to a restaurant, she would go with her, and she never refused once in so many years.