87

Chapter 87: Kneeling on the office chair, turning your back to his buttocks and sticking it out for him to penetrate + fuck you into my little sex slave, you can’t live without a dick (3000 words)

Jin Nanyu saw that her underwear was already dirty, so she reached out to take off her underwear.

The underwear was taken off, revealing the fluffy black hair inside. Under her white belly, a clump of black hair looked extraordinarily sexy.

The visual effect was so good, Jin Nanyu reached out to touch her conspiracy, and made circles around her hair.

"It's so beautiful, the little slut's is so beautiful, I feel like I was born to be fucked by my brother. Are you comfortable with my brother's touch?"

Lu Rao nodded and didn't speak, but his expression should have shown how comfortable he was. His fingers seemed to have magical powers, even stroking her hair made her tremble.

Jin Nanyu saw such a lewd and intoxicated look on her face, so she directly opened the labia majora, and after poking her fingers in, she grabbed the meat granule hidden inside, played with it, and squeezed it in the palm of her hand.

Lu Rao was so comfortable being touched by him that his legs softened.

When she wanted to close her legs together, he slapped her butt, and warned her with very fierce words: "Little slut, now my brother wants to fuck you, what kind of legs are you doing? Spread your legs as far as possible to let my brother Fingers can go in, otherwise it will hurt you later, my brother's dick is a bit big, if you don't get you out of the water and insert it directly, you will die of pain."

Hearing this, Lu Rao didn't dare to close his legs anymore, so he could only stretch his legs wide, as if he was zipping, so that his fingers could play with her acupuncture points to his heart's content.

When she couldn't bear it anymore, she put her arms around his waist and pressed her body closer to his front.

Jin Nanyu already felt that there was rushing water below her, and now her fingers were sticky with water, and there was enough water coming out. After a while, he was about to fuck in, because it was really uncomfortable, so he held the meat stick to her entrance and inserted it directly.

It was very difficult to get in, because the position of the hole was so tight, he inserted it directly, stuck there, his scalp was numb from being sucked, and he felt his dick hurt.

He stretched out his hand to pinch her clitoris, giving her comfort and relief from the dysmenorrhea.

Only then did Lu Rao gradually open it up, accepting his cock to fuck in.

Jin Nanyu buried her whole root, and her inside was tightly blocked, and she began to thrust. Put her on the desk of this teacher's office and fuck her.

The fast and ruthless force was like a pile driver, thrusting her crazily. It was as if he was going to stab her to death.

Lu Rao was particularly afraid to yell out, because the office is next to the department, and it would be too shameful for the students in the next classroom to hear or the teacher to come back. It's too bad, I have teachers coming back and seeing them like this will definitely be out of breath, thinking that they might be seen by the teacher later, she clamped down even tighter.

Jin Nanyu was about to be pinched to death by her. He pinched her chest and punished her severely: "If the little slut breaks my dick, I'll see who will fuck you in the future and who will give you pleasure. Clamp Slow down, there's so much water and it's so tight. How can you not let go of the fuck, who has fucked you except me?"