27

Chapter 27: Unreasonable Trouble with Jin Nanyu

Li Xing's hesitant words were so serious. Lu Rao's heart was suspended when he heard this, maybe he was in a car accident and fell into a paralyzed vegetative state, the tone seemed so serious.

Lu Rao was so nervous and scared that his palms were sweating.

On the pretext of going out on business, she went to the hospital to see Jin Nanyu.

She walked not far from the ward and was about to go in. Lan Yin's voice appeared behind her, calling out to her, "Lu Rao, what are you doing here?"

Hearing this voice, Lu Rao turned around and looked at Lan Yin. Lan Yin came towards her stepping on high heels, walked in front of her solemnly, took her arm, and pushed her: "Lu Rao, why are you here?" Look at Jin Nanyu, right? I know something happened to him, so I came here to show my hospitality? I don’t need you here, so let me go, I will take care of my boyfriend myself. "

Lu Rao was also wearing high-heeled shoes, and was pushed by her like this, almost stepped on the ground. She grabbed Lan Yin's hand angrily, and looked at her with fire in her eyes, "Lan Yin, is there something wrong with you? The hospital is yours. Is it open at home? Why can’t I come to see him, I come to him just to show courtesy? What about your boyfriend, did you two get back together? Lan Yin, you still want to pretend to me at this time. "

Lan Yin turned pale at what she said and felt something was wrong, pretending to be calm and smiled and said: "Lu Rao, you are the one who has the problem, right? Is it up to you to take care of my boyfriend and I? He and I Why didn't you get back together? I have already warned you not to be a mistress anymore, don't think about destroying us anymore, and you are still blatantly robbing me now, right?"

Lu Rao let go of his hand, and his face has regained his composure.

When she went back last night, she kept wondering if Lan Yin had lied to her. She knew that she had been with Jin Nanyu for five years, so she couldn't bear the anger, so she said so much in front of her of.

Jin Nanyu didn't get back together with her, Lan Yin had a lot of fantasies.

Just to stimulate her.

Lu Rao thought it was reasonable.

Lu Rao stared at Lan Yin's exquisite face, and asked her forcefully: "Lan Yin, I believed in you before, and thought that you and I would never lie to me when we grew up together, but I think you can do it too when I watch you act. Very tired. Now I start to wonder what kind of person you are. You say you are Jin Nanyu’s girlfriend, but he says no. I believe who you are ?”

Lan Yin was punctured like this, and his brows were slightly frowned, but he still refused to admit it, and said with a sneer, "Is it related to you whether I get back together with him? No matter how bad I am with him It's none of your business! Even if I didn't get back together with him, and now I can't get back together, it's your fault. What right do you have to say that about me? If you hadn't stayed by his side these years and robbed me Position. Do you think he will not be with me? Please use your brain to think about why he is not getting back together with me now. I abandoned him for so many years, how could I easily forgive him? Me. But do you think it’s just a matter of time before he forgives me based on our previous liking? It’s just a matter of time.”

When Lu Rao heard this, he snorted, "Lan Yin, so you are admitting that you were lying to me at all, and you didn't get back together with him. Are you so inconsistent?"

Lan Yin was choked up by these words, she didn't plan to pay attention to her, and directly pushed her in a tantrum, "Lu Rao, you have no right to ask me anything, we are not friends anymore, from the moment you snatched my man, I, Lanyin, do not have you as a friend anymore. You have robbed my man for five years. I have given you enough time for these five years. You have also got what you got in five years. You should return the man Me. Stop thinking about what you can get. Look at the difference between you and me. Will a man choose you or me? Do you look as good as me? Do you have money like me? You have a good figure like me Is it? You don't have anything, and you still want to grab it from me? The face is a good thing, and I hope you have it too."