84

Chapter 84: In the classroom, all the classmates and teachers are there, and he holds his head and eats his dick + takes off his panties while standing, and I will lick your little pussy for you (3000 words)

Lu Rao was afraid to go up to say hello when he followed him, mainly because this man was so handsome, it was a bit stressful to go up to say hello to him, so he didn't dare to go up to say hello.

I just dared to walk behind him, followed him slowly in my mind, thinking about how to greet him, how to thank him, and after much deliberation, I didn’t have the courage to go forward. It's not good-looking, if you say hello to someone, maybe they don't respond, maybe it was out of kindness just now that you made the move, not because of him, so I didn't go up to say hello because of the anxiety in my heart.

But then I thought that if someone saved her, it would be too embarrassing not to say thank you, so just when I mustered up the courage to say thank you, a man came next to that man, hooked his shoulders and joined him Into the school.

Lu Rao heard the man calling his name Jin Nanyu.

Lu Rao watched the two of them talking and laughing, so he didn't spoil the conversation between the two of them. He followed him to see which class he was in, and thanked him later. He didn't expect that the two of them would be like this Coincidentally, it is also ironic to say that the two classes are connected together, but one is the best class and the other is the worst class.

He is in the best class, his name is Jin Nanyu.

Lu Rao understood in an instant.

He is the school grassroots, and he is also the top student in the next class, the top student in the whole grade, although Lu Rao doesn't pay much attention to the study, he must have heard of this person's name, after all The teachers who come to class like to use this to talk about it. Look at Jin Nanyu in the next class. He looks good-looking and has good academic performance. He has such good grades in studies, but he doesn't look very good. I didn't expect him to be so good-looking.

Lu Rao usually doesn't pay much attention to observing the class next door, nor does she pay attention to observing her classmates. She is buried in her own world, because her character is so quiet and doesn't pay attention to anything, so she didn't notice this. .

However, she had paid attention to this man at the time, but she did not expect that he was really the same as the legend, good-looking and good in academic performance.

She originally wanted to apologize to others, but she didn't have the courage later on. After all, she might not want to respond to an apology.

Since she was a child, she felt that she was not good-looking. Because she didn't pay much attention to her face, she was like an ugly duckling. She was used to seeing this person and felt that she was not very attractive.

She has changed since that day. Before that, she kept her ears shut, but since that day, she would often go to the toilet. After each class, she would go to the toilet, mainly to watch the class next door. Jin Nanyu.

He is really good-looking, no wonder there are so many girls like him, even there are countless girls in his class who have a crush on him.

Lu Rao knew that many girls in the class liked him, just like himself, they sneaked into their class when get out of class was over, just to take a look at him. Then they gave him things and love letters, but of course he threw them all into the trash can, and he didn't accept anything.

Lu Rao found that he wanted to observe him all the time, but because he didn't have the courage to confess, he could only observe behind his back.

She went back to the dormitory that night.