30

Chapter 30: If I Really Don't Like It, What Are I Doing With You? (3000 words, remember to read the last chapter for free)

The big brother driver shook his head helplessly when he heard this and continued: "I said that you girls are really like each other. You suspect that your boyfriend doesn't like you all day long. You don't like this one or that one you don't like. Really don't like it. What do you like to do with you? When you are in love, don't be so suspicious, the more you are suspicious, the more uncomfortable you will be."

Lu Rao didn't speak.

...

Lu Rao hasn't taken care of Jin Nanyu since the incident last time. He doesn't know how he is doing or whether he has been discharged from the hospital.

Knowing the situation of his discharge from the hospital, I still read it in Lanyin's circle of friends.

Lan Yin posted the location of the hospital, as well as Jin Nanyu's back, looking clean and bright in casual clothes, with a slender figure.

What Lan Yin sent was a sentence: [Pick up my dear and leave the hospital. 】

Lu Rao didn't suspect whether this circle of friends was true or not.

The two of them were really together again, or maybe Lan Yin was alone there.

Because Lu Rao deleted her WeChat. Seeing is blind.

She and Lanyin didn't have much sisterhood since they were young.

The two of them knew each other since they were young because of the matchmaking of the two adults. The two families lived together next door to each other. Lu Rao's mother was afraid that she would be alone, so she asked Lu Rao to play with Lan Yin. How to talk, and not likable, the kind that has been placed in the corner sullenly, and no one will notice if the head does not speak. Lan Yin is different in nature, so mother Lu hoped that she would study hard with Lan Yin since she was a child, and she is lovable, sweet-mouthed, and cheerful.

She also worked hard to make the people around her like it, and after a while she learned to have a good relationship with everyone, but she still gave up and did not persist.

That's the way she is, she doesn't want to be someone else.

Lan Yin likes to take her out to find friends and neighbors, because every time they do this, people will praise Lan Yin for her sweet mouth and good looks. There is no harm if there is no comparison.

After Lu Rao deleted this person, he found himself relieved that he didn't need to see any of her activities in Moments anymore.

...

Lan Yin came to this hospital every day to bother Jin Nanyu, and Jin Nanyu really didn't want to be pestered by her. So even if his foot hadn't fully recovered, he chose to leave the hospital immediately. When he was discharged, Lan Yin came to stop him and brought him something.

It's her inspection report.

Lan Yin handed the report to him, and said in a trembling voice: "Nanyu, I know the reason why you never forgive me and don't want to get back together with me is because I left someone five years ago, so you resent me so much. Me, this is my report abroad, I'm afraid you won't believe it, so I made a similar report in China to show you, I left you because of blindness, these reports are all certified by the top three hospitals, you If you don't believe me, you should believe this report that it has always been like this, can't you forgive me?"

Jin Nanyu was about to drive away, but she blocked the car door. So I had no choice but to go over and take this report over and take a look at it. I just glanced at it so perfunctorily and casually. It was indeed written blindness.