85

Chapter 85: Your Lustful Body Is Best for Being Fucked (3000 words)

Lu Rao was so comfortable that he didn't care that he was in the classroom, he didn't care that there were so many people around being seen by his teachers and classmates, he just wanted to scream out wantonly.

When Lu Rao was comfortable in the future, she felt something was about to urinate in her lower body. She wanted to push his head away, but she was afraid to tell him: "No, Jin Nanyu, don't be sweet anymore, I feel like I'm about to urinate Come out, let go quickly, I feel like I'm going to pee out, it's embarrassing, really embarrassing."

She couldn't control her body at all, and she couldn't help it even if she wanted to. Jin Nanyu made it clear that he wanted her to urinate on purpose. Hearing her say this, he sped up his tongue movement and let her pour it out. Lu Rao pissed directly into his mouth. Water spurted out.

She didn't know if it was peeing or what, but the feeling after squirting was similar to the feeling after urinating, it was the comfort after being resolved, but this comfort was more comfortable than urinating, because the feeling after squirting The whole body is soft, as soft as flying through the clouds and riding the fog. Now after thinking about it, I feel that the stamina is so comfortable, and the feet are soft.

Jin Nanyu ate all the water she sprayed into his mouth, and finally, after sucking all the water, he reluctantly licked her vulva around, and said to her: "Fool, where did you pee out? ?You are squirting, you know how to squirt, you are a good little slut. You really have a lewd body. Such a lewd body is the most suitable for being fucked. Is it comfortable for you to fuck, don’t worry. Brother will fuck you next time. Make sure to satisfy my little slut."

Lu Rao didn't react when he heard his words, but he disappeared in the next second.

Lu Rao was startled seeing him dissipate with the air. When she woke up from the bed, she was startled by the alarm clock next to her. When the alarm clock went off, she woke up with a start. When she woke up, she felt soft all over her body. That dream was so real, it really seemed like this kind of thing happened. She was in the dream, as if she was really fucked.

She felt herself burning hot.

In addition to the hot physical reaction on her face, it is even more terrifying, because her bottom is very itchy now, especially itchy.

She felt that this kind of itching underneath was something she had never experienced before. This kind of itching seemed to require something to be inserted. He reached out and touched his underwear. Now the roommate is asleep and has not seen what she is doing. What, and it's still covered by a quilt, why can't my roommates see what I'm doing now.

So she reached into her pants and touched her underwear. She didn't know if she touched it. She was shocked when she touched it. It's too wet. The underwear is wet and wet.

She now feels that the lower body is still running water, as if she is going to soak her panties, she can already feel that when she twists her panties, a pile of water will come out.

She was so uncomfortable, she touched it a few times and dared not continue, touched it again, then put her hand inside her nose and smelled it.

She blushed when she smelled it, blood dripping from her face.

This taste is too nasty.

So coquettish, very strong.

The itching below her is still there, she has no choice but to pinch her legs to relieve the itching from coming up. This feeling was relieved after pinching the legs.

She hurried down to take a cold shower, but now she can't take hot water, only cold water.

...

At the same time, on the other side of the boys' dormitory, Jin Nanyu also woke up suddenly from his dream, because he had a erotic dream and he thought it was strange, so he was woken up by this dream, not because he was scared but because he woke up. Because it was so comfortable, in the dream he actually pressed a female classmate next to him to eat the dick for him, and even put the dick in the mouth of the female classmate frantically. After shooting the semen into the mouth of another female classmate, he even asked her to lick her pussy after taking off her pants.