after marriage extra

Chapter 91: After Marriage Extra Story: Licking her panties and dripping water, nurses in clothes to treat big dick elder brother patient play + wearing breast clips (3000 words)

After Lu Rao gave birth to a child, he could open a shop or something. The real child only found out that he was so busy and dizzy. He kept surrounding the child. It's really a toss when you can climb a little bit and walk. After all, I will always pester you, and I have to follow you to go to the bathroom, so after that, it is completely child-centered, and I can't go to work at all. After three years of procrastination, I still stay at home as a housewife.

Compared with Jin Nanyu, I feel very happy. After all, his wife stays at home. When he returns home, he can see that his wife and children are very happy, but they are especially delicious at night. The bigger they get, the more they can’t do without their mother. Even when I go to bed at night, I must sleep with my mother.

Jin Nanyu used to like to hold her breasts to sleep when she was sleeping. The breasts felt very comfortable in her hands. But it is different now. Although the baby has quit breastfeeding, he is still used to pinching her nipple to sleep at night.

What originally belonged to him was given to the child. Although it was his own daughter, he still felt quite uncomfortable. His daughter is like a bully. When she sleeps, she has to sleep with her legs apart. If she doesn't disturb her mother's sleep, she must disturb her father's sleep. She kicks little jiojio. Occasionally when she wakes up in the morning, she sees his daughter's The little feet were placed directly on her mouth, like opening her mouth to bite his daughter's little feet.

He was quite helpless, after all, his daughter could do nothing but endure it.

Every time he thought the child was asleep and wanted to make out with Lu Rao, he would hear the child calling mother, and after calling three times, the mother would cry immediately if the mother didn't show up. Can.

Jin Nanyu has had a hard time enduring it recently, because the child has been pestering his mother. He came back tonight, Lu Rao saw that he was back, and went to take off his suit, but Jin Nanyu threw him on the shoe cabinet at the entrance, carried him directly to the shoe cabinet, held her head and started Kiss her fiercely, a domineering and fierce kiss.

When my dear was in love, my hands got into her bra and pinched her breasts. In the past few years after giving birth, her cups have risen by one cup, and now her breasts are enough for him to hold with one hand, soft The hand feels very good. After Jin Nanyu finished rubbing her breasts, he reached out to her pussy, lifted up her skirt, opened her panties, and then slipped her fingers in. She pinched the clitoris and played with it in the palm of her hand. After a while Just out of the water.

Lu Rao was also very comfortable being stimulated. The two of them haven't done it for a long time, so the bottom is very dry now. Thinking about it carefully, the number of times the two of them have done it in the past two months can be counted on the fingers.

Either the child suddenly rang after doing it, and then inserted it into Lu Rao's small hole, but it was not relieved, the child cried, and she went to coax the child, or it was just watching the orgasm, Lu Raogong Seeing that the butt was about to arrive, the result was that the child cried again and Lu Rao left again.

Every time Jin Nanyu couldn't get a solution, he had to go into the toilet and solve it by himself. Although he could come out, he really didn't feel it.

Now he is so sensitive to being stimulated by his hands, and there is a lot of water coming out. Lu Rao hugged him and was about to unbutton his shirt. The two of them have not done it for a long time, just like a long drought and sweet dew. Now they are going to have a hair in the living room. As a result, the child's voice sounded inside, and it was still the crying sound of crying when he couldn't find his mother, crying.