18

Chapter 18: Lan Yin: Lu Rao, I know that you slept with my boyfriend in the past five years

Lu Rao rested today, and planned to sleep until the afternoon before getting up. He was too tired recently and didn't have a good rest, but he received a call early in the morning. Lan Yin called her and said that he wanted to find her today shop.

He said that he just came back with nothing, and was going to find a house. The house was empty, and he planned to buy some clothes for changing seasons. Seeing that the mid-autumn festival was over, it was already autumn, and the weather was getting colder. Buy long-sleeved clothes.

The Chu Chu said pitifully that he had no friends when he came back, and she was the only friend, and asked her to accompany him to buy clothes.

Lu Rao had no choice but to go shopping and eat in the afternoon, saying that he would sleep a little longer and set an alarm clock.

Get up in the afternoon, change your clothes and make up, and make an appointment with Lan Yin to meet in the square.

When she arrived on the hour, Lan Yin was already at the main entrance of the square, waving at her, she passed by, Lu Yuan smiled and passed, Lan Yin was very spontaneous, hooked her shoulder familiarly and pulled her in and said: "You What do you want to eat? I saw this Japanese food shop. It seems to be quite famous. I made some tips yesterday. Many people came to this Japanese food shop and said it was delicious. Or we can eat it. This Japanese restaurant, I want to eat ramen."

Lu Rao didn't pick anything, basically he couldn't eat anything with heavy taste, so he agreed and found a Japanese food shop with him.

It just so happens that there is a seat during the peak period, so two people make an order. The waiter brought them ice water, and after Lan Yin took a sip to quench his thirst, he stared at Lu Rao and asked her, "How is it, how is it? Have you had a boyfriend in the past few years? Now it's time to talk about someone. It's already so old, it's time to get married and have children, there should be someone."

Hearing this, Lu Rao gulped in embarrassment, took a sip of ice water, and denied it with a smile: "No, I'm too busy with work. I used to be busy studying, but now I'm busy making money, so I don't have anyone to talk to, so I'm not in a hurry. "

When Lan Yin heard this, she showed a distressed expression, reached out and touched her hand and said, "Why is this? Anyway, we are all at this age, and it is no exaggeration to say that we will be in our third year soon. You're going to be 28. It's your birthday. You didn't have a boyfriend when I left, and you haven't talked about a boyfriend now. Don't you want to die alone? I don't want my good sister to die alone in this life, no I love you, think about me and Nanyu now, we are both reconciled and ready to get married, now I feel uncomfortable seeing you single, I can't get happiness, good sisters have to be single, or I will give you Let me introduce some men, I recently went to the company again, and I found that there are many young talents in the company who are especially suitable for you."

Listening to her words, Lu Rao frowned, and found the key point, his face turned pale, "Are you two getting married?"

Lan Yin smiled: "No, but the two of us are going to get back together. Is it too late to get married? Sooner or later, it's just a matter of missing an opportunity."

Lu Rao felt very uncomfortable when he heard this. I feel that Jin Nanyu is really sick, and he really reunited with Lan Yin, so he treats her well and flirts with her... Disgusting or not!

He also made that harassing phone call to her last night.

I don't know what this person thinks, but I have a girlfriend and I still send her such words.