21

Chapter 21: Lu Rao, come back to me, okay? [3000 words, 900 pigs plus more, please pigs! ]

Lu Rao was stunned by Jin Nanyu's answer.

He didn't come back that night, but he slept in the guest room instead?

Jin Nanyu saw Lu Rao's expression of disbelief, but instead suspected that he was lying, pinched her butt angrily and said, "I really slept in the guest room, if you don't believe me, you can check the door control. You see if I come back at three o'clock in the evening. After I come back, I will go back to the company to deal with things after seven o'clock in the morning. "

Seeing Lu Rao's face like this, Jin Nanyu was so angry that he called his assistant to call out the surveillance camera at the door of their house.

When Lu Rao said from his mouth that he had nothing to do with Lanyin, he kept looking at him with puzzled eyes.

"You...you didn't get back together with Lan Yin? Then why did you have a room with her?"

Jin Nanyu was afraid that she would think too much, so he didn't tell her about it. After all, the relationship between the two of them is quite complicated. Lanyin is her sister. Knowing that she went out to meet her good sister at night, she probably would feel uncomfortable, thinking that nothing happened, so she didn't tell her, but now it seems that she completely misunderstood.

Jin Nanyu explained to her word by word, very clearly: "I didn't know that Lanyin was coming the day she returned to China. I thought you asked me to pick up a friend at the airport, but it was just a friend of yours, so I asked my assistant to be an assistant. I don’t know who it is, but I just told me her name is Lan Yin when I came back, so I knew she had returned to China. I didn’t know she was back before, and I didn’t mean to send an assistant to pick her up. After Lan Yin returned to China For several days, she did send me a message, but I did refuse to tell her, I have a girlfriend, I am with you, Lan Yin said she did not believe it, and asked me to tell her personally , That's why I left home in a hurry that day, just to explain to her clearly. Otherwise, she will keep pestering her."

"I already told her about the two of us on the day I met her, saying that we were together after she left. Lan Yin was very angry and poured coffee on me, and I was covered in coffee and sticky. You I also know that I am a clean freak and don’t like sticky bodies. It was too far away from home, so I opened a room in the nearest hotel and changed my clothes. The assistant found me the clothes I bought. There were three Personally, if you don't believe me, you can ask my assistant."

Lu Rao interrupted him, feeling something was wrong: "If that's true, why did you come back in the middle of the night?"

Jin Nanyu: "When I was about to leave, Lan Yin said that she had a stomachache and fainted from the pain. She was sent to the hospital for appendicitis and had to be operated on as soon as possible. I waited for her to leave after the operation, so that's it. Night."

After hearing this explanation, Lu Rao was even more confused. Why did the two of them say different things?

Jin Nanyu and Lan Yin...the two people are completely different from what she said, completely different.

After Jin Nanyu explained clearly, he grabbed her hand, and the words he kneaded were still full of grievances, "Did you misunderstand that I and Lan Yin are back together, we are reunited, that's why we insist on asking Break up with me, want to leave home? No, Lan Yin and I are in the past tense. Five years ago, I broke up with her cleanly, and there will be no relationship. I am with you. I really want to be with you. Lu Rao, come back to me, okay? After you left, I'm not used to it."

Lu Rao was almost pissed off by the last sentence of his words. He was not used to her after she left, so he wanted to keep her because he was not used to it? Also, people who have been together for five years.