48

Chapter 48: Give him a cock in the car (3000 words)

Hearing what she said, Jin Nanyu pinched her face teasingly and said, "Lu Rao, be serious, I'm a serious person, what I told you about falling in love with you is really falling in love, What does pure dating have to do with going to bed? Besides, you said, before you promise me, you can't let me touch you. I'm following the rules with you. Are you going to foul? "

Lu Rao: "..."

He did it on purpose, he really did it on purpose, when did you see him obey the rules so much?

Was he like this before? It was obvious that she was itching to death on purpose, her lower body was covered with water, and she could feel that her underwear was wet now, but he just didn't solve it for him, it was not intentional, it was all done like this Looks good, still say pure, fall in love!

Lu Rao wanted to beat him to death!

But she said it herself, and she has already said it, and she can't go back on her own, which makes Jin Nanyu happy, so even if she wants to hit someone more now, Lu Rao has to endure it and leave this place with him.

Lu Rao looked at Jin Nanyu's trousers, and saw that his trousers were already stiff, and the thing inside was about to come out. Since Jin Nanyu could bear it better than her, she would see who could bear it more.

Lu Rao was pushed out by Jin Nanyu, Jin Nanyu told her to go back to the room, Lu Rao closed the door and felt very wet and uncomfortable, she was not completely satisfied after having a good time just now, she wanted to be squeezed in, But now she had no choice but to give up. She went in and changed her pants and underwear. They were full of water, and she couldn't stand the smell.

...

Lu Ma got up early the next morning and went to see Jin Nanyu who was on the sofa, to see that he was not on the sofa, so she felt relieved when she saw that Jin Nanyu was still on the sofa. It shows that he is really such an honest person, who slept on the sofa all night and did not go to Lu Rao's room to look for her.

Lu's mother liked Jin Nanyu even more, and felt that this child was pleasing to the eye no matter how she looked at it.

She was making breakfast, Lu Rao came out, Jin Nanyu also woke up, he got up and went to wash in the bathroom, just as Lu Rao was also washing in there.

When Lu Rao saw him coming in, he thought he was about to wash up, so he took out a new toothbrush from the drawer and handed it to him. Jin Nanyu closed the bathroom door, took the toothpaste, and walked behind Lu Rao, holding the toothbrush in his hand. It went in from both sides of her waist and hugged Lu Rao directly.

Lu Rao was hugged by him, and Jin Nanyu's chin rested on her shoulder, just clinging to her and hugging her. Although Lu Rao had done all the more intimate things with Jin Nanyu, it was the first time he was hugged by him. She was so clingy, as if she was frightened by him, but she was brushing her teeth, unable to speak, and could only let him hold her.

After Jin Nanyu hugged her coquettishly for a while, he let go of her hand and brushed his teeth with her beside her.

Lu Rao didn't dare to brush his teeth with him before, but now he is upright and is not afraid anymore. Looking at the two people in the mirror, she has no makeup, she has no makeup, but she has taken care of her well in the past few years, and her face is also pretty. The two of them seem to...be quite a match.

She has always felt that the two of them are very incompatible, she is not good enough, Jin Nanyu is too good, she is too bad, but this time looking at the two of them in the mirror brushing their teeth together, Lu Rao really thinks that the two of them are also It's not so unsuitable, but it can be well matched.