10

Chapter 10: Lu Rao, you fucking go out without underwear? (One update 1000 charge plus update)

Lu Rao was really going to faint from his words.

She was so shameless, she stretched out her hand to slap his hand away, "You are sick, what do I have to do with you? We don't have any relationship anymore, do you care what I do with it? I think Wear this skirt and wear this skirt, even if I don’t want to wear clothes to go out, it’s none of your business, let me go quickly, or I’ll call someone.”

Jin Nanyu had never seen her so disobedient. She has always obeyed her obediently. Looking at his rebellious face, she was so angry that she refused to let go. Could it be that the vest and suspenders he was wearing fell off half of her body because she was lying down, so half of her body was exposed? Crispy breasts.

No underwear yet.

Hold.

After Jin Nanyu cursed inwardly, he stretched out his hand to pull her sling, and asked her fierce words from between his teeth: "Lu Rao, do you want to be so fucking coquettish, you go out without underwear? You just wear this to go out? What are you making a fuss about, you need a man to fuck you when you are tickled?"

Lu Rao: "..." She looked down at herself and understood what he said. She explained with restraint: "Although I am not wearing underwear, I am wearing breast stickers. It is impossible to wear underwear with this kind of clothes, so I wear breast pads." What's wrong with the post? Whether you want to let go of me, let me let go of your hand."

When Jin Nanyu heard her words, he couldn't believe her and slipped off her clothes straps, and he wanted to check.

Because she was pulled by him a lot just now, the nipples fell off without covering her nipples. When Jin Nanyu pulled it off, the pink was exposed in the air.

What the hell kind of underwear is that?

What are you wearing? Just sticking to this thing to go out, she's afraid she wants to piss him off!

He has always disagreed with Lu Rao wearing suspenders to go out because he doesn't want his girlfriend to wear such revealing clothes.

It turned out to be good now, I told him to break up, and on the first day after the breakup, I dressed so revealingly and went out to seduce wild men.

Jin Nanyu looked at the bloodthirsty red eyes, Lu Rao felt inexplicably afraid when he saw his eyes, and he grabbed his wrist when he wanted to escape, "Why are you running? What are you afraid of? Afraid that I will be there on the spot. Fuck you in the car? You go out without underwear and go out so coquettishly, isn’t it just an itch to seduce a man? Let me relieve the itch and satisfy you?”

Jin Nanyu said that he had already reached the bottom of her skirt, and instead of pulling down the skirt, he directly put his fingers into her panties and inserted them.

Seeing that he was really going to do something in this car, Lu Rao was terrified, and the next second he stretched out his leg and kicked him in the face.

Jin Nanyu was kicked in the eyes, he covered his face in pain, Lu Rao quickly turned on his button, opened the co-pilot's door, and then ran back.

When Jin Nanyu saw her running away, he immediately got out of the car and wanted to chase her.

Lu Rao originally wanted to run back to the hotel, but when she came out, she saw a few policemen patrolling beside her. When she saw the policeman, she ran over immediately, grabbed the policeman's hand and said, "Help, help me, someone just asked for help." dragged me into the car and raped me."