23

Chapter 23: Take off all your clothes, open your legs, and let me fuck you here【Ah, begging piggy】

He wanted Lu Rao to bring him water. After all, the roommates around him talked about girlfriends, or those who were chased by others would be given water. He thought to himself that if he had a girlfriend, he couldn't make himself look like a single Like a dog, so I sent this text message to his girlfriend, but he didn't come back for a long time.

When he lowered his head and played with his mobile phone, his teammate next to him poked his hand and said, "Nanyu, look, look, do you see that? That woman's legs look good, and her Waist, oh my god, what kind of water snake waist is this? It’s so thin, I can’t help holding it, I really want to pinch it, this leg is so beautiful, it’s thin, long and so white, this girl is also pretty Yes, are these the chopstick legs that their girls often talk about? With so many people, her legs are the prettiest. You say that these legs are wrapped around your waist, you will die of pleasure!"

The teammates behind him looked up with interest when they heard this, and thought it was true, "Who is this girl? Why haven't I seen it? I know all the cheerleaders. Could this be New here, this leg is so beautiful, I can play with this leg for a year!"

Jin Nanyu was not in the mood at first, but when he heard this, his teammates looked up angrily, but after just such a glance, his face turned green.

Who else could this woman with chopstick legs be white and smooth and have a water snake waist besides his girlfriend?

Why did Lu Rao come here to be a cheerleader?

Didn't she say that she only works in logistics? How come here to do all these cheerleading dances? And what is she wearing? What kind of skirt is this? These few fabrics are too short to be exposed.

Lu Rao never thought that this basketball game was...Jin Nanyu came to participate in the game. She looked around because she was bored, but she saw the man staring at her not far away, and the two looked at each other Lu Rao looked at him staring at her dangerous eyes, and was taken aback.

Did not expect such a coincidence.

It's been a while since Lu Raodi went to bed with him last time, plus he always avoids him, and he doesn't usually have any interaction at school. Now that he is watching him, I don't know why I always feel creepy and weird. of.

Lu Rao didn't stay in a daze for a long time before being called away by the captain. It was their turn to dance on behalf of the cheerleaders at their school.

Since Jin Nanyu discovered her, he has been staring at her. She usually wears trousers when going out. It was the first time he saw her wearing a skirt in the hotel last time. He saw her legs under the trousers. So white and slender, with tender skin, he touched her many times that night, and directly hung his legs around his waist, rushing into her hole.

Really, just like his teammates said, this leg could die on him.

Looking at it now, Lu Rao's leg is more seductive than that night. After all, he can see it clearly during the day. When he thinks about it, he feels the anger coming out of his body, and his lower body is so hard that he can't wait to hook this leg. To his waist, let her sit on him and move and thrust.

But now he is even more angry, how could she go out dressed like this and be seen by so many people.

...

Lu Rao went down after cheerleading and sat down to watch the game. She likes to watch Jin Nanyu play basketball, and the provocative posture of him lifting his clothes to wipe his sweat after playing basketball. She can't understand basketball, but he thinks he is very masculine and attractive when he plays basketball.

Just love being fcked by himOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara