24

Chapter 24: The h of the university, in the equipment room was licked by Jin Nanyu to squirt (3000 words, remember to read the first chapter for free)

Lu Rao's face burned when he heard this.

Although I have known him for so long, this is the first time I heard him say such a thing. I feel very weird, and I am very shy and unwilling. I asked him in a soft voice: "Don't be here, okay? Here is The equipment room is a public place, and someone will come in later. Let's go out and find a hotel to get a room, it's not safe here."

Jin Nanyu wanted to try what it felt like to fuck her here, so this time he was very tough, "No, it's here, and I've already locked the door. It's impossible for anyone to come in at this time. Let's hurry up." Just a quick fight."

Although Lu Rao was still embarrassed, but seeing the lust in his eyes, and felt that this place was very shy, he wanted to do it, but he still didn't have the guts.

Seeing that she looked like a little rabbit, Jin Nanyu directly reached out to help her undress, reached behind her, pulled down the zipper on her back, and the skirt came off naturally.

After Lu Rao's skirt was taken off, her body felt cold, and she wanted to cover herself in embarrassment. Jin Nanyu unbuttoned her underwear directly. Last time I had an experience, watching her take off her underwear, but now Familiar with the road, she unbuttoned her button, and her underwear fell to the floor. The two pink spots on her chest looked very playful.

The fan around Lu's chest is really special, especially when he is standing upright.

When she went to the bathhouse with her roommate to take a bath, the roommate saw her body and looked at her chest with envy and said that this is definitely a man's favorite nipple, especially sexy!

After all, most people's nipples are brownish, hers are not, hers are pink, there is no brown shadow, which is really rare for Asians, and there is only such a small probability that people are pink.

The roommate said that if it was a man, he must be fascinated by her nipples, and he would like to eat it in his mouth, he must enjoy it very much.

No matter what you say, Jin Nanyu is a normal man. There are a bunch of roommates watching porn in the dormitory, and they still share it in the group. He usually wants to learn experience and knowledge, so he will click on it and take a look. The nipples of those female stars in the porn are all black. He didn't feel anything at all, and even felt sick to his stomach, but Lu Rao's nipples were so pink that he couldn't help swallowing, and his eyes became even more intense. Profound, completely fascinated.

Thinking of this, Jin Nanyu couldn't hold back his head and sucked his nipple, and rubbed her nipple with his teeth.

"Hmm..." Lu Rao felt his nipples wet when he held her in his mouth. She let out a lewd cry when she felt comfortable, and unconsciously stretched her hand to the back of her head to support her head, creating a kind of pressure on him. Head, the illusion of eating her own tits.

Jin Nanyu sucked one of her nipples, and stretched out his hand to pinch the other nipple. With his fingernails, she pulled it lightly, making the nipple stand upright as hard as a stone.

Lu Rao was stimulated by his sucking and touching the nipples like this, water flowed out from her lower body, she couldn't control the wetness of her lower body, she felt that the roots of her legs and the hair on her pussy were already wet, and it was very itchy , she crossed her legs trying to soothe the itching.

After Jin Nanyu touched her nipples enough, he stretched out his hand and separated her leg with one hand, then reached to her acupuncture point, opened the two halves, and reached out to pick her clitoris, sliding it up and down.