43

Chapter 43

In the afternoon, when Lu Rao got off work, Jin Nanyu was waiting for her downstairs very punctually.

Lu Rao received a text message from him, saying that he was waiting for her downstairs when he arrived, and then went down.

It is six o'clock now.

It's the rush hour for get off work.

Jin Nanyu asked her what dishes she wanted to eat. Go to dinner first, and then watch a movie after dinner.

Lu Rao didn't have anything to eat, so Jin Nanyu drove her back to the French restaurant last time.

Eat French food.

Lu Rao thought he came here because he wanted to eat French food, but when he ordered, he specifically asked for a couple meal, so he knew he was still angry about what happened last time.

Although Lu Rao couldn't laugh or cry, he was very sweet in his heart. He will be jealous because of her.

Jin Nanyu chose the dishes and asked her, "Do you like the flowers sent in the morning?"

Lu Rao took a sip of water when he talked about this, looked at him and asked calmly: "Jin Nanyu, I asked you to pursue me, you can have breakfast, flowers, couple meals and movies, then why did you Wouldn't you treat me like this? Or do you think that I let you pursue me to pursue this sense of ritual, so you think you should coax me first?"

Jin Nanyu was silent for a while, and said to her: "I'm allergic to pollen. I didn't send you flowers just now, because I can't touch flowers in the first place."

Lu Rao: "..."

No wonder he never sent flowers to Lanyin.

"As for watching movies, I thought you didn't like watching movies. I asked you out several times before but you refused. So I thought you didn't like it."

When Lu Rao heard his aggrieved voice, he remembered it. After the two of them were together in their junior year, he did ask her to watch movies a few times. He always asked her if she wanted to go to the movies together. I have a fear of the cinema, because of what he scolded at the cinema before, so I have no interest in the cinema, and since then I have not dared to go to the cinema, so I refused a few times.

Then there is no more.

She thought it was Jin Nanyu's fault, but in fact, she also had a lot of faults.

...

After the meal, the two left to go to the movie theater. At the door, they met Lan Yin. Lan Yin's eyes became angry when he saw the scene of the two of them holding hands.

Jin Nanyu and Lu Rao saw her when they were at the door, and Lu Rao subconsciously watched the reactions of the people around him. Jin Nanyu's face was neither cold nor indifferent, just like normal, he took her hand to leave, completely ignoring Lan Yin, who stopped them when they saw that they were about to leave, and asked with a sneer: "Why is it so?" I'm an old classmate, and I don't say hello when I meet each other. One is my good friend since I was a child, and the other is my ex-boyfriend. How can we say that we still have such a relationship? Are we not worthy of saying hello when we meet now? See I'm still afraid to leave when I leave. After all, you two are really guilty of getting together with your backs to me."

Lu Rao got used to it, and when he heard Lan Yin's words, he subconsciously wanted to let go of Jin Nanyu's hand. He felt embarrassed, but Jin Nanyu held her hand tightly, with a lot of force, and didn't let her go. . After glancing at her, he looked at Lan Yin, and said in a cold and aggressive tone, "Lan Yin, you and I understand very well. At the beginning when I broke up with you, you took the initiative to break up. You also know the reason for the breakup. Ming. As early as the moment you said you were going to break up, the two of us were over. I and Lu were together after you left. The two of us are together openly and aboveboard, let alone turning our backs on each other. You. Ordinary love. There is no sorry for you, and there is no need for you to blame yourself. "

Lan Yin's face was as pale as a painted wall.

After Jin Nanyu finished speaking with a cold face, he took Lu Rao's hand and left. Lu Rao felt strange listening to him.

When he walked not far away, he asked him: "Why did you two break up in the first place?"

Jin Nanyu heard that there was something in her words, and asked probingly: "How did she tell you the reason for our breakup?"

Lu Rao also felt that something was wrong when he heard what he said. The Lord confessed to him: "She told me that you broke up because she wanted to go abroad for further studies, but you didn't want to, so you two had a fight. Then Temporary cold war, she went abroad, at that time she told me that you did not break up, the two of you are still together, I always thought that the two of you have just been in a cold war for the past few years, and you will reconcile when she comes back. "

Jin Nanyu couldn't laugh or cry when he heard this. This silly woman, he let go of her hand and squeezed her face and said, "So you have been fooled by her for so many years. When she came back, you You asked me to pick her up because you thought I still liked her and had been with her for so many years without breaking up. You thought you were only a mistress when you were with me, so you were so afraid of not letting me see people, Even your mother won't let me see you."

"She broke up with her at the beginning because she took the initiative to break up with me, because my family went bankrupt at that time. She didn't know where she heard the gossip. The second generation of Qianfu left and went abroad. This is the real reason for her leaving, not that she wants to go abroad for further studies. She lied to you for so many years. When I broke up with her, I had already separated everything. It has nothing to do with her, I am with you innocently, you are not a mistress, you are my girlfriend. "

When Lu Rao heard this, his pupils widened in fright, and he was stunned.

I didn't expect that the reason for leaving in the first place was because of this.

Lan Yin had lied to her for so long.

She is indeed stupid enough to have been fooled for so many years and misunderstood Jin Nanyu for so many years.

She thought she had been ignorant for so many years.

Lu Rao was so angry that he didn't know what to do. He kicked Jin Nanyu's leg and said, "It's all your fault, this matter is all your fault, why didn't you tell me? If you had told me earlier Say I won't get you wrong, do you know how I've lived these years? I always thought I stole it. How guilty it was, how disturbed it was. You bastard."

Jin Nanyu: "..."

He finally understands why there is a saying that women can never make mistakes, and mistakes are also the fault of men.

...

[The author has something to say: ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ahh ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ,doesn’t say that one chapter is free and one chapter is charged, and there are no double updates. Because I'm going to travel for half a month, so I basically only have one chapter a day, try to fatten up one chapter, and it's almost 2000 pigs, everyone begging pigs! ! Duck, Duck, Duck. 】