33

Chapter 33: Jin Nanyu's Thing Is Too Big, It Wrecked Her

"The two of us are in the same club. She confessed to me at the time. You know, I decided to go abroad when I was in high school. It was arranged by my family. I have no choice. I wanted to give up for her. She didn't want to delay My future, so I deliberately told me that she fell in love with you, and Lu Rao sent you a love letter, saying that all the things she liked about you were done to stimulate me. The person she likes is me, and she doesn't like you at all. It was just to motivate me, so I did it."

"Jin Nanyu, I have given her to you for five years. It's time for you to give her back to me."

Jin Nanyu didn't say anything when he heard this, and hung up the phone directly.

The phone was put back in her bag.

Then he looked at Lu Rao on the opposite side and thought it was ridiculous.

Therefore, Lu Rao didn't lie to him. The person Lu Rao likes is really Mu Lin.

The liar Lu Rao is like a qualified actor. He has lied to him for so many years, making him think that Lu Rao really likes him.

Lu Rao changed because Mu Lin came back.

Mu Lin is back, so Lu Rao doesn't want to be with him anymore. When she said to break up, it happened to be when Mu Lin came back.

Since Lu Rao really doesn't like him, it's useless for him to continue to force.

Just let it go.

...

After Lu Rao was fucked by Jin Nanyu in the equipment room last time, he has been avoiding him for the past few days, and it is really too much.

But after a meal in the equipment room last time, she experienced the feeling of orgasm, and she realized that maybe everything written in the novel was not a lie, after all, she really felt the feeling of orgasm, and it was so good.

It's just that Jin Nanyu's thing was too big. The first night when she was fucked, her skin was broken, and it seemed to be stretched. The second time in the equipment room, she was raped only once, and her skin was also broken. I went to the pharmacy and bought an ointment, and I applied it secretly in the shower, for fear of being discovered by my roommates.

A roommate was busy with a part-time job recently, but because she had to go back to her hometown, she asked her to do the part-time job instead of herself.

After Lu Rao died as a secretary of the company, he has been doing nothing since he came back, reading books all day except for class, and also wanted to make some money.

She majored in marketing, and usually receives some extra money, but recently she has nothing to do, so she is also short of money.

Her family conditions are not good. She grew up in a single-parent family. Her father got cancer when she was five years old, and died of illness. Her mother raised her alone.

My mother does not have a high degree of education, so she can only go to work in a factory. The money she earns from working in the factory supports two people, and her college tuition is quite a lot. She is afraid that her mother will be too tired, so she earns the living expenses by herself.

Recently, she is a little short of money. She has to get a certificate. A certificate costs more than 1,000 yuan. I heard that the roommate is very profitable. He earns more than 1,000 yuan a night, but it is a bit exposed. He sells alcohol in a bar and does not need to accompany him. I just have to wear those uniforms to sell, and occasionally have to endure the harassment of some individual drinking customers, but I don’t have to do it all the time, just do it for two days.