post-marriage episode

Post-marriage episode: video masturbation solution + tongue masturbation device licking points (3000 words, remember to watch the first chapter for free)

Jin Nanyu recently went on a business trip to discuss a business abroad. Because of the reason for going abroad, it took about seven days before and after, and it took a week to go away.

Lu Rao breathed a sigh of relief when he heard that he was going on a business trip, and hurried into the bedroom to pack his luggage for him.

After all, when he was at home, the two of them would come to have sex every night, and the number of times was a bit too much. He could at least relax after a week of business trip, and happily packed his luggage.

In order to prevent Jin Nanyu from seeing how happy she was, she held his hand reluctantly when she left and said, "I miss you so much."

Seeing his daughter-in-law's delicate appearance, Jin Nanyu kissed her distressedly and said, "Then ask for leave and go on a business trip with me now."

Lu Rao: "..." Playing with fire and setting yourself on fire.

...

It took Lu Rao a lot of effort to let him go alone. After losing him in the empty house, he immediately became much more relaxed, and he could sleep whenever he wanted to sleep every night.

She can do whatever she wants, even if she wants to go out in a skirt as short as a vest skirt.

And it’s okay to stay out at night, so you can go out with your friends. Lu Rao thought it was very good, thinking whether he should call his friends home directly.

As a result, I received a text message from Jin Nanyu: [Remember to video every night. 】

Lu Rao: "..."

After Jin Nanyu's business trip, he played video with her every night. The first two days were fine, but today it's not.

Lu Rao changed into a newly bought nightdress, which was made of silk fabric, or sexy black, and it was short to below the waist, with a short wrapping hip, the kind that would naturally reveal her panties as soon as she sat down. The kind that bends down and you can see the outline of the panties from behind.

When Jin Nanyu's video came over today, Lu Rao was tying up his hair, so when he stretched out his hand, the clothes were padded, revealing the lace underwear inside.

Jin Nanyu saw this scene with straight eyes, and felt that his nosebleed was about to come out. It was so seductive, and he was so irritated when he called, so he showed him his underwear.

Lu Rao didn't find anything wrong. After finishing his hair, he sat down and looked at him and asked, "What's the matter? Did your talk go well today?"

Looking at her fair face, Jin Nanyu breathed hot.

Instructed her to say: "Daughter-in-law, lift up your skirt, take off your panties, and let me take a look at the pussy. I haven't come in and inserted it for several days. I miss it. Let me see if it misses me." , is there any running water now?"

Lu Rao blushed when he heard this, and quickly refused: "What are you thinking? If you're okay, I'll hang up the phone."

Jin Nanyu interrupted her: "Sit on the sofa, spread your legs, and let me take a look at the pussy. My cock is hard and uncomfortable. Just now, when you deliberately showed me your panties to seduce me, I It's so hard, I really want to fuck you now. I'm so hard I'm about to explode."

Lu Rao: "...then you can solve it yourself!"

Jin Nanyu refused: "I didn't see the little pussy, it definitely won't come out, let me see your pussy, it's easier to come out, be good, listen to my husband."