12

Chapter 12: Sister-in-law lives with a handsome man

Later, Jin Nanyu was arrested by the police and had a good meal of interrogation. After being interrogated a lot, he doubted whether he was really a rapist. He couldn't say clearly, and said that he was Lu Rao's boyfriend. , The two had some quarrels.

That's why it happened.

The police didn't believe it at all, and they had to show evidence if they wanted him to prove that he was really a boyfriend.

Jin Nanyu took out his mobile phone and showed them: "Do you believe this? If she is not my girlfriend, why are there so many photos of her in my album? And they are still photos of her sleeping on the bed. Shall I sleep next to her?"

The policeman was taken aback when he heard this, "You are such a pervert and you still go to secretly take pictures of people. You can't be a camera installed in someone's house. If it's your girlfriend, how could your photo album only contain There is no photo of the two of you in her photo."

Jin Nanyu: "..."

He didn't like people taking pictures. Lu Rao is also a person who doesn't like taking pictures very much, and they have never taken a photo together for so many years.

Later, his subordinates came over and released him on bail before he left.

After Jin Nanyu got into the car, his anger did not dissipate. He thought that he was caught as a rapist in this way, and the culprit was still Lu Rao.

She was really capable. She said she didn't know him, and she still regarded him as a rapist. He didn't look like a rapist.

So cruel, what kind of woman is she really? I used to think that she was gentle and obedient and would be a good wife, but now it seems that he misunderstood her.

The assistant drove him back in the car, and kept looking at the CEO in the rearview mirror with an abnormal expression. He cautiously said, "Well, CEO, just ask me, why does Miss Lu treat you as a rapist and send you off?" Go to the police station."

This sentence became the fuse, making Jin Nanyu also want to know why!

Jin Nanyu has a fiery temper, and he roared uncontrollably: "If I knew why, I wouldn't have entered the police station. Do you think it's strange that this woman was still under you the day before?" She meowed like a kitten, but she sent me to the police station today, and even told me to break up, why did I provoke her? Isn’t the past five years a good one? "

"Break up?" The subordinate also heard something was wrong, "Miss Lu wants to break up with you, didn't you say that she loves you so much that she can't do without you?"

Jin Nanyu: "..." The facts tell him, what is face slapping, and now his face hurts. Thinking of this, he suddenly reacted and told him: "By the way, go and investigate who Lu Rao went to see tonight? And if you find out about the men who have appeared around her recently, tell me as long as you have close contact with her."

He wanted to take a good look at the flamboyant clothes she was wearing tonight, which man she was going to meet, and she didn't even wear underwear.

...

Lu Rao went to see the house with Mu Lin during lunch the next afternoon. The real estate agent took them to look at the three houses, all of which were located in the city center, and they were two-bedroom houses. In addition to using it together, the privacy of the room for two people is not bad, and they are locked separately.

The agent heard that they are renting together, and all kinds of compliments, and then chose an apartment that can be moved in directly with bags, the environment is good, there will be no noise, and the facilities are very new, 12,000 a month, a one-time payment three months' rent.