90

Chapter 90: Fuck her on the balcony + cork a red wine bottle to block her pussy (3000 words, end of text)

When Jin Nanyu heard the word thong, his face turned pale.

He lowered his voice, approached her ear with a voice that could only be heard by two people, and asked, "Thongs? The kind of thongs that show off?"

Lu Rao: "...Why do you say that? It's not that kind. Thongs are also underwear, okay? The main reason is that I can't wear normal underwear now, because it will stand out."

When Jin Nanyu thought of the kind of fabric she was wearing, which even pussies couldn't hide, and there was only a rope there, his face turned pale, and the picture would explode at the thought of that.

It's better not to wear a thong than not to wear it. A thong is much sexier than not wearing underwear.

He stopped dancing suddenly, and dragged him to the balcony beside him.

Here at the corner of the balcony, put her on the balcony pole.

Lu Rao was taken aback by his pressing on the balcony pole, not knowing what he was going to do, he knelt down and grabbed her waist, then lifted her skirt, Lu Rao wanted to prevent him from being pulled by him He stopped his hands and said in a displeased tone: "Don't move, aren't you wearing a thong? Let me see if you are showing off. Aren't you wearing a thong to be seen by others? Let me see now."

Lu Rao really hated him to death, he had no choice but to push him away when he said such words, because the hem of the skirt had been lifted up by him, and when he saw the black thong inside, he used a rope to cover the seam.

Jin Nanyu reached out and pulled the belt that covered the forced seam, and his face became darker and darker, "Lu Rao, tell me this is called underwear that can cover it? Just a piece of rope covers it, and the pubic hair can be seen. What can it cover? Does wearing this make you feel exposed?"

Lu Rao didn't want to talk to him anymore. He was so stubborn and domineering that he didn't listen to her at all. Lu Rao wanted to push him away, but he held his hand and pressed her here, and then pulled her panties up. Get in, inside her pussy, and let her hold this.

"Where are you going? Wearing thongs to go out is an itch, why don't I satisfy you?"

He didn't listen to Lu Rao's explanations. He got the thong into the tight seam, so when he pulled it out, he took a little bit of tight water.

Seeing him like this, Lu Rao knew that he was going to do it on the balcony. She squeezed his suit in fear and said, "Can I go to another place to do it? Not on the balcony, people will see it here, what should I do if I am seen?" manage?"

Jin Nanyu covered his body. The balcony is very dark here, there is no light at all, so you can't see it from the outside, and there is a big tree covering it. There are no buildings around the school, so unless someone comes over, you can't see them at all.

Jin Nanyu lifted her skirt up to her waist, and then pulled off her thong. When he saw his thong, the dick underneath raised his head, and now it's hard.

Because they are busy with graduation recently, the two of them haven't done it for a long time, and now it's strange to miss her pussy.

Jin Nanyu tore off her thong and hung it around her ankles, then unzipped his suit pants, and then inserted his dick directly into her pussy.

I endured it too hard, and now I have to solve it, so there is no foreplay, so I just stepped in and coaxed her and said: "Let me solve it once, and I will make you feel good after I come out. I haven't fucked you for a long time, I miss you The taste of the pussy."