5

Chapter 5: Electric Toothbrush Insertion

Why did you take this photo of her as your profile picture.

Lu Rao's heart was beating nervously. When he was about to ask him, the waiter had already called them, and the two of them walked in.

Jin Nanyu put his arms around her waist and led her in.

After entering, I specially asked for a private room. Jin Nanyu is a person who likes to be quiet, so he doesn't like lively places. He is really rich, and he doesn't mind if he wants a private room with a minimum consumption of 3,000.

After the waiter brought the two of them in, he brought them the menu very enthusiastically. Lu Rao was no longer in the mood to look at the menu. Looking at the head portrait, she picked it up for Jin Nanyu suspiciously and asked him: "Where is this head portrait?" Me? Why do you use this as my avatar?"

Jin Nanyu looked at the menu and ordered. After hearing what she said, he casually looked up and replied calmly, "I think this artistic conception is very beautiful."

"Oh." Lu Rao nodded lightly, and said nothing, she was thinking too much just now.

I didn't expect that people just thought the artistic conception was pretty. Maybe they were going to take pictures of his bedside, and they just happened to be in the mirror.

She didn't think about it anymore, Lu Rao didn't know how to explain to Lan Yin, so she was going to pretend to be dead and not answer, but Lan Yin replied to her: [I took a look at this picture, it should be a picture I found on the Internet, Or his sister is shutting down, because I asked his assistant when I came back this afternoon. Nanyu's assistant told me that Nanyu has not had a girlfriend yet, and he is still single. So how could he have this photo of a woman, how could he use his girlfriend as his profile picture. 】

After Lu Rao heard the news, he was depressed, his palms were sweating, and he picked up the lemonade on the table and took a sip.

Jin Nanyu always said that he didn't have a girlfriend. Then why should she worry about being suspected.

However, Jin Nanyu's assistant has already received Lan Yin, so Jin Nanyu must have known that she is back, but Jin Nanyu didn't go to find Lan Yin, but had dinner with her here with a normal face, watching It looks weird, is it because you haven't seen each other for a long time, and you are angry? Annoyed that Lanyin abandoned him and left, so you are angry with her now and don't go to see her?

Jin Nanyu didn't know what kind of medicine was sold in the gourd, and after this meal, he didn't mention anything about the separation to her, and told her to get out of this house.

On the contrary, she herself was extremely nervous about eating a meal, and kept thinking about when he would break up with her, and the meal was boring.

But he didn't mention it until he paid the bill. When he went back at night, Jin Nanyu took the lead in going into the room to take a shower.

Lu Rao took off her makeup in the bathroom downstairs. The makeup remover was applied to her face. She dissolved the makeup on her face, and the base makeup was removed. After removing her face, she washed her face with facial cleanser.

After washing my face, I looked at my bare face in the mirror, and my thoughts drifted back to the past.

Not long after Lan Yin and Jin Nanyu successfully got together, when the two of them chose to go to the movies on a date on weekends, Lan Yin would pull Lu Lu around to go out together. On the one hand, they were afraid of being seen by their family members. I went out to watch movies with my good sister, lest my family see her dating, so I begged Lu to come out and accompany her every time.