28

Chapter 28: Lu Rao Buys Jin Nanyu a Masturbation Cup

Lu Rao embarrassed face: "...Aren't you speaking in a calm manner now? I think you can do something? Are you talking so vigorously, like someone who is about to lie in a coffin?"

Jin Nanyu calmed down, and said to her in a hoarse voice: "So, you won't take care of me? Whether I live or die?"

Lu Rao took care of every time Jin Nanyu had a cold and fever in the past five years. It's not that he is in poor health, but sometimes he works overtime and stays up late. When he first took over the company, he was busy with socializing and drinking and smoking. For a while, Lu Rao took care of him.

Lu Rao will stay as long as he stays in the hospital.

Man is an emotional animal, especially when his body is weakest, it is easy to develop feelings for a person.

During the time when the company was about to go bankrupt, he drank alcohol and went to the hospital. The doctor said that there was something wrong with his stomach, and he had to undergo surgery. The situation may not be good.

He didn't even cry, Lu Rao's body twitched while crying in front of him.

He saw Lu Rao crying in front of him. At that time, he was thinking how much this woman loved him, and could cry so sadly when he was in trouble.

After the operation, he had to rest in the hospital for a period of time, and Lu Rao also stayed in the hospital every day, bringing him meals and running up and down to deal with things for him.

At that time, he thought, this woman is quite cute.

Later, he fell in love with her probably because he thought he would never meet such a silly woman again in his life.

Lu Rao likes to cook for him because he had a stomach problem before, so he had to take care of spicy food. He couldn't eat too much, but only nourished his stomach. He would cook soup for him basically every meal.

Thinking back to the past, Jin Nanyu didn't know how the two of them became like this.

That woman who cried so sad because he was hospitalized, how could she not like him if she didn't like him.

When Lu Rao heard his words, he felt a little uncomfortable, bit his lips and replied to him: "What's the use of me going to see you? If you have something to do, you can go to the doctor, and you are not a medical student. What can I do for you if I go there?" ?”

Jin Nanyu rolled his Adam's apple, and thoughtfully said to her: "Lu Rao, we have been together for five years, take care of me this last time, I will definitely not pester you again, you can break up if you want, just this time."

Lu Rao fell silent when he heard this.

I don't know why she felt sore when she heard the word "breakup" from his mouth.

...

Lu went back to his ward after more than ten minutes. Lan Yin had already left, and there was no one in the ward now.

When Lu went in, he closed the door and looked at the person on the bed.

Jin Nanyu also looked at her, and their eyes met.

The injury was indeed quite serious. The hands and feet were bandaged, and the hands were bandaged. This left foot was more serious, and it was lifted up with a plaster cast, and it was at the end of the bed.

Something happened to the forehead too.

Probably because of the hospitalization, he lost a lot of weight.