64

Chapter 64: Obtaining a Marriage Certificate (3000 words)

Jin's mother hurriedly persuaded, "Where is my mother-in-law? You are serious if you say this. This is the custom of marriage here. The gift money is 1.99 million. After all, this life is long and long. This is for 19 Wan also does not conform to the practice of our family, and besides this, the money is given to the children, and how the children use the money is their business, and we are responsible for it.”

Lu's mother knew that their rich family was very scary when they opened their mouths, and she didn't dare to speak. She was quite confused and felt very embarrassed. Originally, she thought that the dowry of 200,000 yuan she had prepared for her was quite a lot, and she could buy a car or something as a dowry, but...they said that 1.99 million yuan completely overwhelmed her as soon as she opened her mouth.

She has saved 200,000 yuan for a long time, and after going around to work, she is paid every month. She is used to saving money and can't spend much, and she uses her own pension insurance. She saved all her wages as a dowry for her.

She originally wanted a bride price of 190,000 yuan, and she also gave a dowry of around 190,000 yuan, not too much and not too little, so as not to be looked down upon by her husband's family.

Now I am embarrassed to say that I will give 200,000 yuan, I feel that it is not worthy, and I look at them in embarrassment.

Lu Rao knew that her mother didn't have such an expression, so she knew that she was very embarrassed to ask her for help, and she was also embarrassed to give a bride price of 1.99 million, which was too much.

Jin's mother also saw through, and immediately said in a smooth manner: "By the way, my mother-in-law, our family also has a custom in terms of dowry. It is enough for the woman to marry with 66,000 dowry. What do you think?"

When Lu's mother heard the price, she quickly refused and said, "That's not okay, I'll give you 66,000. How can this be too little? Our family can't give you such a good number. I have prepared 200,000 yuan for Rao, which is a little less than your family. No wonder I am ashamed."

Jin Nanyu hit the nail on the head, "Auntie, money is nothing to our family, it's just a custom that has always been like this. Our family has always been like this. The woman gave 60,000, and then we Give it 1.99 million. If you want to give it, then give it 190,000. Anyway, it’s all going around in the end, and it’s just a good intention.”

Lu's mother thinks so too, it's just a formality, and in the end the money will go back to the hands of the two young people, and the 1.99 million may be returned to their home in the end, so it's okay to ask for a bride price. What, this is much better than those families who can't even give up the gift money.

The more you give, the more they value it.

Although Mama Lu felt sorry for having too much on the one hand, but on the other hand she was very happy to give so much, which showed that she sincerely wanted to marry this daughter-in-law, and she would definitely not suffer any grievances if she married so many in the future. How could it be difficult for a daughter-in-law married at such a high price, so don't put it in the palm of your hand and pamper her!

Lu's mother agreed, and it was such a happy decision. The man gave 1.99 million, and the woman gave 190,000. After the two parties negotiated the price, they began to discuss the marriage.

Jin Nanyu said hello to his parents in advance, and he must not tell his mother that the two of them have been dating for five years, otherwise something will happen, so his parents are also strict, saying that the child has reached the age , I should get married quickly, it just so happens that the beginning of next month will be a good day, so I decided to get married at the beginning of next month.