69

Chapter 69: Let Me Touch Your Tender Pussy + Field Battle in the Woods (University H, 3000 words)

The squad leader probably didn't expect this to happen, but he also knew this guy. After all, the famous man in the school had mine series in his family. If he didn't know him, it would be fake, but he had never heard that the two of them were in a relationship, and he It's Lu Rao's boyfriend.

Lu Rao didn't expect him to say that on the spot. The squad leader smiled awkwardly. He really wanted to pursue Lu Rao, but he thought she was single, so he dared to do it. Now that everyone has a boyfriend, he just Stop joining in the fun, handed the water to Lu Rao, said he had something to do and left first.

Seeing that the class monitor was gone, Lu Rao wanted to ask him why he said that. If he told the class monitor, it would mean that other people knew about the two of them. If it got out, the whole school would be screwed. She still needs face.

But before Lu Rao could speak to him, he forcibly pulled his wrist and walked to the side of the grove. The grove was so dark at night that he couldn't see anything. It's getting darker inside.

Lu Rao was afraid of what he would do by bringing him to this small forest, so he struggled to let go of his hand: "Jin Nanyu, why did you let go, you hurt me, let go, you let me go What are you doing in this grove? It’s too dark, let’s go back and have a good talk.”

This grove is a little frightening, after all, I still know a little about the legend of that grove.

The gloomy grove is where the campus couples have sex. Couples often come here to have sex and make strange noises. It would be embarrassing if they bumped into those couples who came to have sex later.

But Jin Nanyu didn't listen, and he just pulled him to a stone bench in the grove. He put her on the stone bench, pressed her shoulders, and didn't let her get up. He asked her in a cold and sour voice. "Lu Rao, explain to me, immediately explain to me what's going on with that man. Why do you want to be so close to him? Are you someone who forgot that you have a man?"

Lu Rao didn't know what the unclear words in his words meant? I was so anxious to explain to him, "Jin Nanyu, don't talk nonsense, why am I so close to him, we are purely classmates, and we just participated in that volunteer activity, so we just exercise together, don't you Guess if we're alright?"

Jin Nanyu was so angry that he was about to beat someone up. He could smell himself, the smell of an overturned jar of old vinegar. He gritted his teeth and grabbed her hand and said, "Then you will leave in the future." Keep him far away, you didn't see his eyeballs staring at you, as if he would eat you. He must be thinking about you. There are already men, so don't get too close to other men in the future. "

Lu Rao didn't know what he was thinking. The two of them were just ordinary friends. He pouted his mouth angrily at his guess, and was so angry that he didn't want to talk to him anymore.

Jin Nanyu was quite angry at first, but in the blink of an eye, she turned out to be acting cute here.

Jin Nanyu stretched out his hand to pinch her mouth, "Lu Rao, if you admit your mistakes, you have to admit your mistakes. I'm telling you the truth, what are you trying to do with me?"

Lu Rao: "..."

She really didn't want to talk to this domineering person anymore, she stood completely in his own mind and didn't listen to his explanation, so she wanted to leave now. Jin Nanyu just refused to let her go, seeing that she was going to leave, with the advantage of his long legs, he stretched out his hand to hook her neck, and took her into his arms.

Lu Rao was embraced by him, and sat on the stone bench behind him at the same time, he reached into her chest maliciously and touched her breasts through the underwear Pointy, the back feels that it is not enough to scratch the itch, pushes the underwear up, and pinches the nipple.