26

Chapter 26: Jin Nanyu Had a Car Accident

Lu Rao looked at the time, it was indeed too late, and he couldn't spend time in this company, so he packed his things and left. It doesn't matter if Jin Nanyu is here or not, and he doesn't know why he's crazy, he just deliberately targeted her, so he has to pack up and leave.

When Lu Rao walked out of the door, he saw Jin Nanyu who was waiting at the door. When Jin Nanyu saw that she was ignoring him and was about to leave, he took her by the arm and pulled her in front of him, and said to her: "You Where do you live now? I'll take you back. It's not safe for you to go back so late."

Hearing this, Lu Rao broke his hand away, and said in refusal, "You don't need to see me off, I have someone to pick me up."

Jin Nanyu's face darkened, and he said in a cold tone, "Who will pick you up?"

Lu Rao didn't answer him, Jin Nanyu watched her go, and followed her shamelessly.

Jin Nanyu went downstairs at the same time as her and saw Mu Lin waiting at the door.

Mu Lin called Lu Rao: "Ruo Rao, here."

Lu Rao was about to walk over, but Jin Nanyu pulled her wrist again. I was so angry that my veins burst out and my whole face turned green. I gritted my teeth and asked her: "You don't really want to be with this person, do you?" , He called you around? Do you want to be so intimate? What's your relationship with him?"

Lu Rao really annoyed this person to death. What does it have to do with him? She struggled to withdraw her hand, but the person in front of her grabbed her wrist forcefully. She was in a hurry: "I and You have separated, who do I have a relationship with you? It's normal who I have a relationship with, you let me go. "

At this moment, Mu Lin walked up to the two of them, pulled Lu Rao over, and broke free from Jin Nanyu's hand, "Nanyu, what are you doing?"

Jin Nanyu yelled at him suddenly: "I should be the one asking you what you are doing? Are you robbing me of a woman?"

Mu Lin's face darkened when he heard this, and he didn't respond.

Lu Rao pulled Mu Lin over, "Mu Lin, let's go, let's go, leave him alone."

Jin Nanyu's voice chattered and asked behind him, "What are you going to do? You just fell in love with him and want to break up with me? Lu Rao, we have been together for five fucking years, and you want to break up with me just because he came back? Do you treat your five-year relationship as a dog?"

Lu Rao ignored him and pulled Mu Lin away.

Looking at the backs of the two of them leaving, Jin Nanyu was so angry that he wanted to hit someone. Now the veins on the back of his hands are bulging, and his whole face is black and smelly.

...

After Lu got into the car, Mu Lin fastened her seat belt. When Lu Rao saw him coming, he said directly, "I'll do it myself."

Seeing Lu Rao's preoccupied look, Mu Lin smiled and didn't speak, seeing that she put on her seat belt before driving.

He drove the car intently and didn't ask her anything.

Lu Yuan thought of something when he was bored in the car, took out his phone and opened Lan Yin's circle of friends to see the news she posted after returning to China.

They are all related to Jin Nanyu, and they are all with Jin Nanyu. This circle of friends is also a circle of friends that shows their affection. They talk about going to work with him every day, shopping together, and so on. The two are very affectionate .