89

Chapter 89: Are you wearing underwear? Wear it, thong (3000 words)

Lu Rao studied very hard and was admitted to a good university. She didn't even think that she was so mediocre in the past. She thought that it would be enough to get a bachelor's degree.

She later found out that Jin Nanyu had also been admitted to such a university. Although the entrance scores of two people may be the highest and the other the lowest, at least they are in the same university.

She was actually a little happy in her heart.

Lan Yin didn't do very well in the exam, because she had no intention of studying in the first place. So I only got a junior college, which is the kind of art school, and I don't need many grades.

She thought that Lu Rao was similar to herself, so she happily asked her what school she got into.

Lu Rao said frankly that he was admitted to Qingda University.

Lan Yin's face turned pale when he heard this, because Jin Nanyu was also admitted to this school, and the two of them were admitted to the same school.

Doesn't this mean that they will have a chance to get along in the future?

What's more, Lu Rao, whose aptitude is about the same as her own, was able to get into such a good school, but she could only get into a junior college, so she was very jealous, so she came up with a way, her psychology was very unbalanced, She wants to destroy Lu Rao.

She knew that there were always drunks at the entrance of that alley, and these drunks would definitely not let go of the young and beautiful female classmates passing by.

Lan Yin knew the darkness at the entrance of that alley long ago, so she specially asked Lu Rao to buy him a condom.

As for what happened later, she definitely didn't succeed, because she saw what happened below in the hotel room.

She saw that Jin Nanyu actually saved Lu Rao at the last moment.

She doesn't even have chest pains, why is she always so lucky, and was saved at the last moment, why can't she be destroyed.

...

After going to college, Lu Rao began to change. She gradually cleaned herself up, matched clothes, and put on makeup and skin care. She has become more beautiful.

Lan Yin saw her changes and was very afraid that she would steal her limelight if she suddenly became more attractive. She was afraid that she would seduce Jin Nanyu, so she came to Jin Nanyu immediately after class.

Jin Nanyu is completely straight and doesn't like to talk. I have my own things to do, Lan Yin is not the stuffy type of person, I don't like being bored, I like the kind of humorous man who can make me laugh.

She first approached Jin Nanyu to stimulate Lu Rao, so she clings to him every day and appears as a girlfriend. Lu Rao naturally didn't dare to approach Jin Nanyu when he saw it.

After Lanyin, she didn't have much enthusiasm to be with him anymore, because at that time she met the rich second generation from the same school as her. Since she went to a junior college, the rich boys in the school were really rich. This guy is really good-looking, although he is not as good-looking as Jin Nanyu, but now his mouth is eloquent and glib, especially able to please girls, teasing her with all kinds of words, making her very happy.

That man had been chasing her for a long time, and Lan Yin dated this man on the one hand, and Jin Nanyu on the other hand.

Jin Nanyu was about to break up with Lan Yin at that time.