31

Chapter 31: Sister-in-law, my brother is going to propose to you, and the rings are all ready

These relatives haven't seen Lu Rao for a long time, and the last time they met was during the Chinese New Year.

The relatives of these seven aunts and eight aunts also like Lu Rao. After all, marrying a wife is a virtuous one, and people who come here can tell that she is very virtuous.

Moreover, when Jin's mother saw the two of them together before, well, a very famous master had done fortune-telling for the two of them.

The fortune tellers all said that Lu Rao was a lucky person with a good fortune, and what he said was Wang Fu's luck.

After this kind of wife marries, she can make a fortune.

Indeed, their family was about to collapse and was about to be liquidated by the court, but after Lu Rao appeared, everything turned around and the company was rescued.

Since the two of them got together, the business has grown better and bigger.

Now the company's operating environment is getting better and better. Everyone believes that Lu Rao has a prosperous husband, so the family likes it very much, especially Jin's father and Jin's mother.

The relatives went over and pulled Lu around, and the third aunt accused her: "Wu around you, come here, let us see you, why are you thinner than when you were in the Chinese New Year? How do you eat, don't imitate you The young ones, who talk about losing weight all day long, you are a lucky person, you should eat fat for nothing."

Lu Rao couldn't laugh or cry, ever since he told her fortune and found out that she was lucky, everyone regarded her as a lucky baby.

It was too late for Lu Rao to hide, so he dragged these relatives to their seats and had a good chat.

The things in Lu Rao's hands were lifted by Jin Nanyu and put on a side cabinet. When he turned around, he saw Sangu touch Lu Rao's stomach and asked, "Wu Rao, is there any news about your stomach?"

Lu Rao was very embarrassed by being touched, shrank back, his voice was a little stiff, and he explained dryly: "I...no."

"Why is there no news yet? You and Nanyu have been together for five years. There is no news for five years. Could this belly be..."

At this time, Mother Jin cut some fruits from it, took them out and put them on the tea table, spoke for Lu Rao, and said with a smooth smile: "Where is it? No, let them think about having children after they get married. Let them take good measures. After all, it is not good for the reputation of other girls to get pregnant first. It is a joke to be seen by others, so ,Not urgent."

The fourth aunt on the side added a few words in dissatisfaction: "Why are you not in a hurry? I am already 30 years old, and my daughter-in-law is about to have a second child. Our baby is similar to your Nanyu, but it is the same. You don't have to be late if you have a baby, but when did they get married, they have been talking for five years, and they haven't married yet, it's outrageous."

Another person answered: "That's right, it's been so long and I haven't been married yet, and it's not easy to recover after giving birth at this age. I should have given birth two years earlier. After giving birth when I was young, now I'm all married." You can have a second child and recover quickly."

"I don't even talk about the childbirth. When will your family's wedding be held? They are already at this age, and they are not young anymore. People of the same generation as our children have more or less all finished their weddings. Only your family didn’t do it, so hurry up, you guys. We’re still waiting for your child to come out.”