71

Chapter 71: Honeymoon, Sweet Sweet

Lu Rao was a little scared last night when he saw them come up with such ridiculous questions. After all, if he didn't know her well about the content of these questions, he would never have known that she even had measurements.

I don't know what I like to eat, what I like to use, and even what style of clothes to wear. I thought I was going to take the college entrance examination.

Lu Rao felt that they were too difficult. But the three roommates said, if you can't do these questions, then how can you really like you.

All right, she felt that Jin Nanyu couldn't do it.

But there is no other way, she is already her own husband, and the scene of her own husband still has to be supported.

They even made a bet with them, all three of them bet that Jin Nanyu couldn't do it all, only Lu Rao, for his so-called love, bet that Jin Nanyu could do it.

At that time, when he was working on the topic, Lu Rao waited inside anxiously.

In the end, after three minutes, Jin Nanyu handed in the paper, and they got Lu Rao's answers right, all of them were right! !

Everyone was shocked, all the questions were correct. It's meant to be difficult, and it's normal if you can't do it, but if you do everything right, you must know it well.

Jin Nanyu successfully cleared the customs and went inside. Lu Rao sat on the bed inside and looked at her. Now he was wearing a red hipa on his head. Jin Nanyu had to find her wedding shoes before he could completely pick up the bride.

Jin Nanyu was in trouble looking at such a big room. It is easy to hide a pair of shoes in such a big room, but I really don't know where it is.

Lu Rao was helping her husband. When he was in trouble, she twisted her waist as a reminder. Seeing her like this, Jin Nanyu instantly understood what she meant. Her wedding shoe was brought out.

Jin Nanyu took the wedding shoes and put them on him in a half-squat, the remaining half of the wedding shoes.

Then he kissed her toes.

Lu Rao was embarrassed, and after being kissed, he kicked his arm slightly, which was too embarrassing, because there were still booing sounds around.

Jin Nanyu didn't think there was anything wrong. After he kissed her, he took off her hijab, and Lu Rao smiled brightly behind the hijab.

Jin Nanyu held her face and kissed her.

In the posture of a princess, she carried the bride down and rushed to the church.

They held a church wedding, and then transferred to the hotel to set up wine at the luncheon.

A lively wedding was held for several hours, and they were relieved when all the guests were sent away in the afternoon.

But in the afternoon they'll be heading to the airport, because they're going on their honeymoon right after the wedding.

Lu Rao likes the sea, and since she has been living in this city, the chance of seeing the sea is very small. She has not seen the sea a few times, so she wants to see the sea.

Like many newlyweds. Jin Nanyu chose the Maldives for his honeymoon by going around the land to see the sea.

The plane in the afternoon took about eight hours, and I bought the first-class cabin.

They went home and changed into civilian clothes, said goodbye to their families, and now headed to the airport.

After going through the security check and customs at the domestic airport, Lu Rao looked crazy when he saw the things in the duty-free shop.

Because there is too much to want.

She felt that the skin care products she bought had to be updated, so she frantically bought them for herself according to the list, and she had to buy them for her family and Guan Guan.

Her mother-in-law wants it too, and she is addicted to watching it here.

The things bought here can be stored here, and can be picked up when you return to China, so if you buy things for your family, you can buy things here first and store them here.

Straight man Jin Nanyu followed behind Lu Rao, completely confused about what his wife was buying. The key to buying this and that was that he didn't know how to use it at all.

Anyway, he is responsible for paying the bill.

Jin Nanyu bought the bill for Lu Rao, and checked the time to board the plane soon. But Lu Rao is still picking out perfumes. He can't walk around Zu Malone, and has been watching every perfume sprayed on his body.

He went over and asked, "Are you ready? It's time to board the plane."

Lu Rao handed him his hand to smell: "Which smell do you want? I want this smell and that smell, but I just smelled another smell and I want both, but I can only buy one. "

Jin Nanyu directly ordered: "Buy them all, they can be stored here anyway."

Lu Rao looked at him dumbfounded: "Really?"

Jin Nanyu took the card directly.

Lu Rao suddenly became obedient.

Because Jin Nanyu bought all the flavors for her.

She didn't dare to spend Jin Nanyu's money before, mainly because she felt that the relationship between the two of them seemed to have not been broken, and it was strange to spend his money, but now, they are married and are her husband.

Spend your husband's money with peace of mind.

Lu Rao was very happy. He had so many perfumes at once, so he was shaking when he walked, holding Jin Nanyu's hand and shaking like a child.

...

It was already late at night when we arrived in Maldives. Lu Rao fell asleep on the plane, but was woken up when he got off the plane. He was so sleepy that he hung on Jin Nanyu's body. She was so sleepy. He didn't want to leave, and he didn't want to move anymore, so he stuck around him like an octopus.

It will take a while for those here to go through customs to pick up their luggage, and then go to the hotel. Jin Nanyu hugged her like a child, and it took more than two hours before he arrived at the hotel.

Lu Rao took the hotel to the hotel and fell asleep. She stayed up late yesterday playing mahjong. She was tired all day today, and she was extremely sleepy. Their schedule today is to sleep in the hotel for a day.

So when she arrived at the hotel, she went straight to sleep.

Jin Nanyu packed her luggage and took out her clothes.

Seeing Lu Rao sleeping like a pig on the bed, he took her nightgown, took off Lu Rao's clothes and underwear, and changed into the nightgown.

He's ready to take a shower.

When Jin Nanyu was packing Lu Rao's luggage, he saw something in her suitcase, and he looked through it.

Sure enough, I read it right, it is sexy underwear.

It was the sexy underwear that Lu Rao sent him on WeChat to ask which one looked good, and he bought it all. Lu Rao didn't wear it after receiving the goods. Didn't realize it was meant to be reserved for the wedding night.

Jin Nanyu happily didn't poke this, put the suitcase aside, went in, took a shower and came out.

After taking a shower, he came out with his upper body bare, and when he got to the bed, he was also sleepy and ready to sleep.

He went over to touch Lu Rao's butt, and had a good wedding night. In the end, his wife gave him a good night's sleep, kissed her on the mouth, and then closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Lu Rao could smell him, so he rubbed against his body, lay in his arms and was hugged by him to sleep.

Comfortable.