6

Chapter 6: Why are you so coquettish, my hands are full of water + slut, clamp me (3000 words)

After the electric toothbrush was turned on, it vibrated in her acupoints. The tingling feeling made Lu Rao grip Jin Nanyu's shoulder irritatingly, and moaned happily. The water flowed even more, and a puddle of water came out to the sink. superior.

Seeing how intoxicated she was, Jin Nanyu took out the toothbrush, and then brushed the bristles on her clitoris, which made her clitoris more red, swollen and congested, and she couldn't bear it.

Grabbing Jin Nanyu's shoulder more and more forcefully.

It's too itchy, it's really too itchy, he keeps teasing her, and doesn't let her in to comfort her, the kind of itching from the inside out, it really makes her teary eye sockets wet looking at him begging for mercy : "Come in, okay? You come in, I'm really itchy."

Jin Nanyu pinched her waist and asked in a low voice, "What's coming in?"

Lu Rao: "Your cock, the cock comes in, sticks in, I'm so itchy."

Jin Nanyu was very satisfied with this answer and inserted the electric toothbrush into her acupuncture point again, then carried her off the sink, made her stand up and patted her butt, warning her: "Clamp it!" Now, if this thing falls off, I won't give it to you."

Her hole was tight, and the electric toothbrush was hanging in her hole after it was inserted.

Jin Nanyu thought her skirt was in the way, so she took off the skirt directly. Now she is completely naked.

Then Jin Nanyu took off his own bathrobe and underwear, pressed Lu Rao's head, and told her: "Kneel down, let me speak, let me speak, and I will satisfy you again."

Lu Rao didn't care about being shy or not now, his bottom was already itchy and flooded, so he knelt down anxiously, grabbed his thing, squeezed it, opened his mouth and stuffed it directly into hers.

At the beginning, Lu Rao resisted this thing of his, thinking it was quite dirty, but he thought it was cute with a lot of mouth in the back, and it didn't smell much after taking a shower. What's more, this stick was Lu Jin Nanyu's, every time I cum on him, he feels very comfortable.

The first time Jin Nanyu asked her to speak, she didn't know anything. It was still hot in summer, and she was sweating hot at Jin Nanyu's house while she was eating mung bean ice cream. Xia, the temptation to stick out his tongue and lick the ice cream made Jin Nanyu look hard. Jin Nanyu pulled her, took off his pants, and stuffed his cock into her mouth for her to swallow. If she couldn't, Jin Nanyu just Let her go back to the way she was eating ice cream just now, and lick his cock like ice cream, just don't touch her teeth.

She is the same now, licking him like she knows she is eating ice cream, sucking a few more mouthfuls at the horse's eyes, grabbing his two eggs and rubbing them, Jin Nanyu watched her with a toothbrush inserted in her hole, kneeling on the Here is the appearance of him concentrating on licking his dick, and the visually impacting dick is even harder.

After he said a slut, he clasped Lu Rao's head, moved his waist, and quickly thrust into her mouth.

The speed was too fast, and Lu Rao couldn't react at all, so he was thrust quickly. She made a nasal sound, and when she felt that she was about to push it into her throat, Jin Nanyu's semen poured out and shot directly into her mouth , a light fishy smell spread from her mouth, Lu Zuo choked on his face, fortunately he swallowed these things and did not spit them out.

When she first ate this, she felt that it tasted weird, so she vomited it out as she endured the nausea and didn't want to swallow it. After a few times later, she found that the taste was just that, and she could swallow it.