54

Chapter 54: Vibrating Egg Stimulates Her Clitoris + Give Me a Lick

Lu Rao is extremely ashamed and embarrassed for saying that. You can’t tell him that this small ball is actually a vagina shrinking ball... If he knows that he uses this thing in private, it’s just to shrink the vagina... It’s even more embarrassing up!

Before Lu Yuanna had time to explain, his legs had already been opened by him, and he sat down on the sofa.

The small ball stuffed in Lu Rao's vagina has been taken out. After taking out the ball, he reached out to explore his lower body and found that there was not much water coming out.

"How long has this thing been stuffed in your body, why is there no water at all? When I didn't fuck you, you used this to solve it when you were itchy. Is it comfortable for me to fuck you? It was poked by my stick Are you happy?"

Jin Nanyu's coquettish words were serious, as if he was talking about something normal.

Lu Rao kicked his foot in embarrassment and said, "Don't talk nonsense, it's not like you think, my thing is nothing like that."

Upon hearing this, Jin Nanyu closed her legs, turned around and walked towards the inside.

When Jin Nanyu came out, he took out something.

Lu Rao looked at the thing in his hand in a daze, not knowing what it was.

Jin Nanyu took the thing and walked to the sofa, sat down and told her: "The vibrator I wanted before has arrived, I brought it here at home, took off my clothes, and I will penetrate your pussy."

Lu Rao's vibrator was taken out by him, it had been sterilized, and she could smell the smell. Seeing this vibrator was so big, she was afraid and refused: "I don't want it, Jin Nanyu, can you just do it if you want to do it?" Come on, don't come to these tricks, I can't bear it."

Hearing this, Jin Nanyu saw that although she resisted, she definitely wanted it in her eyes, so she didn't listen to her stop, grabbed her leg, and held him in his arms. After the skirt was taken off, Lu Rao was completely naked. The panties had been taken off just now, and now the underwear was not on, and the whole body was naked.

Jin Nanyu looked well-dressed. The clothes on his body were not unbuttoned. When Lu Rao's legs were parted, the flesh pink was revealed, and there was a little water in the hole. The vibrating egg was placed directly at the opening of her acupuncture point, and the vibrating egg was opened. , stimulated her clitoris, and when it vibrated, the comfortable Lu Rao groaned, and subconsciously wanted to pinch her legs, but Jin Nanyu refused, and opened her legs wide, the vibrating egg slid up and down without sound , the frequency of the vibration went from very small at the beginning to very large at the end, and the numb feeling swept up instantly, Lu Rao opened his mouth comfortably and leaned on the sofa intoxicated.

Originally, the legs were clamped, but the clitoris was vibrated, so she opened her legs with pleasure, making the vibrating egg rub and vibrate deeper.

Seeing her emotional appearance, Jin Nanyu's face was so pissed off. Originally, there wasn't much water, but now there was only a sofa in the water.

The air immediately smelled of Lu Rao's sloppy water, and he felt ashamed to smell it.

Jin Nanyu saw that Lu Rao was already intoxicated, so he opened the opening of her acupuncture point. After opening the opening of the acupuncture point, he directly stuffed the vibrating egg into her cave.

The vibrating egg is stretched in, and the vibrating egg is wired, so there is a line left outside for easy removal.

After the vibrating egg was inserted, the frequency of the beating was too high, which stimulated the inside of her acupuncture point, and the tingling sensation was even greater. She could not help but tremble, and the water flow was as if the gate could not be closed.

Seeing her emotional appearance, Jin Nanyu couldn't bear it anymore, his lower body was so hard that he was about to explode to death.

So Jin Nanyu let go of her, then got up from the sofa, took off his trousers and underwear, took Lu Rao's hand, and leaned under his body, touched his bloated body, and let her hold it His cock, squeezed her hand and ordered her: "Help me get it out, you little slut can't let you enjoy yourself."

Lu Rao's lower body was numb from the stimulation. Hearing Jin Nanyu's words, he also wanted to satisfy him, so he knelt down on the sofa, rubbed his cock in his hand, and it gradually became soft in her hand. Big, Lu Zhou grabbed the top and fiddled with it.

Jin Nanyu was standing, and this posture just allowed Lu Rao to open his mouth for him, so Lu Rao followed this posture, and after a while, he opened his mouth to hold him.

Putting the cock in his mouth, sucking his mouth in his mouth, licking his ass with his tongue, sucking the liquid from the tip.

Jin Nanyu comfortably grabbed her ears on both sides, and stuffed his cock into Lu Rao's mouth closer, making her suck deeper, feeling that it had been inserted into her throat, he grabbed her face, yes Her mouth began to thrust.

The tight and warm mouth is as good as her pussy, so he inserted it, and it didn't take long for him to ejaculate. She was caught in his arms and surrendered. The semen ejaculated quickly and sprayed directly into her mouth.

Lu Rao wanted to vomit when he felt a stream of liquid coming out, Jin Nanyu pinched her mouth and coaxed her: "Swallow it in, it's all nutritious."

Lu Rao swallowed it, and Jin Nanyu ejaculated once, but the dragon on his lower body was already standing upright. He took the cock out of Lu Rao's mouth, then squatted down, and took out the vibrating egg on Lu Rao's lower body, and took it out. When it came out, there was a "boo" sound, the water sprayed out, and a liquid smell came out. This jumping egg was Lu Rao's water. After Jin Nanyu took out this thing, he handed it to Lu Rao, and told her Said: "Lick it, it's all the smell of your coquettish water."

When Lu Rao heard his words, he opened his mouth and licked it as if he had been bewitched. It was her usual taste.

Satisfied with his vision, Jin Nanyu put down the vibrator, then sat on the sofa, pinched Lu Rao's butt and said to her, "Sit up and insert it."

Hearing this, Lu Rao thought of the pleasure of his penetration and the satisfaction of orgasm. He got up and sat down between his legs. She sat down more in one go, and the satisfaction of inserting it made her sigh comfortably, because it was lubricated by water and it was extremely smooth.

She sat down and adjusted her position, then grabbed his shoulders and began to wriggle up and down, she sat on his lap and thrust up and down, the nipples on her chest were just facing his chest, Jin Nanyu looked Can't help pinching her little nipples, pinching her nipples and pulling, Lu Rao asked him in a forbearable voice: "You, why don't you lick it."

Jin Nanyu pursed his lips and smiled, then lowered his head to catch her nipples, and gnawed his teeth lightly as he ate.

Lu Rao couldn't help but grabbed his head and began to scream lewdly. In the quiet room, there was only the sound of flesh crackling and Lu Rao's lewd screams.

After a long period of rapid thrusting, Lu Rao grabbed his body and trembled. When it was almost time, she rolled her eyes in comfort, and the orgasm came up instantly. She was panting in Jin Nanyu's arms in comfort.

Jin Nanyu also ejaculated. Inside her acupuncture point, there was a thick pile, which made her belly bulge. It was very hot and comfortable.

Jin Nanyu took advantage of her orgasm to ask her what that ball was, but Lu Rao didn't slow down, and took the initiative to say it was a vaginal shrinking ball.

Last time he disliked her tightness, she bought it to restore tightness.

Jin Nanyu couldn't laugh or cry when he heard this.

Jin Nanyu pinched her buttocks, kissed her buttocks and said, "Didn't you see how much fun it is for me to be pinched by you? What kind of vagina is tight? You're tight with your virgin now." It's holding me in the same way. It's so comfortable."

Lu Rao was so ashamed by the face he said, such a compliment...