62

Chapter 62: Then you lick my pussy clean + look in the mirror and watch him fuck her

Maybe it's just what Jin Nanyu said, and she is too coquettish. Jin Nanyu's words stimulated her to flow even more, and she can feel it herself, and the water flows out in waves. , wet her fingers on both sides, she could still catch the meat, but now she can't catch it anymore, she just kneaded the clitoris so cool, now her hands don't feel it, she can't stand it, so again Going back, before the two flaps of flesh were closed, I went over to touch it again.

Opposite this toilet is a full-length mirror, and you can see what she is doing. Jin Nanyu made such a careful thought and gave up a seat. After Jin Nanyu left, Lu Rao just faced her directly. Looking at herself masturbating in the mirror, the mirror clearly watched her touching her clitoris.

She is cool, she doesn't care that she is masturbating in front of Jin Nanyu, she is having fun, pinching this clitoris and tightening her body, after feeling a wave, the itching wave is more exciting, so Lu Rao is addicted to playing Just put her fingers into the cave. Except for Jin Nanyu's hand, she never took the initiative to go in. Before masturbating, she just touched her clitoris, and she could climax by touching her clitoris. I haven't inserted it before, and now I can't help but insert it.

A woman's hand is different from a man's. It is much thinner than a man's hand, so it feels nothing to put a finger in. Lu Rao thought of the feeling of being poked in by a finger, so he directly inserted three fingers, three fingers When the fingers came in, they were stuffed to the brim. Lu Rao opened his legs wider for comfort, and showed Jin Nanyu the whole process. Jin Nanyu watched her pink hole swallow her fingers, and she put them in and picked them up. coquettish.

It's too lewd to make this picture, but he damn likes it so much, he likes to see Lu Rao flirting in front of him.

After Lu Rao used her fingers to thrust for a while, she felt it coming out. She thrust very quickly, followed by a warm current. She was panting, and the tender flesh underneath was opening and closing to reveal water. The water came out of her orgasm, and it was poured on the toilet in waves. The picture was really exciting.

Jin Nanyu watched Lu Rao playing with himself to climax, and couldn't bear to grab her buttocks: "You slut, you actually play with yourself to climax, and you are good at pushing yourself? Who taught you to be so lewd? Yes, you are so comfortable that your face is full of orgasm, so red, you can’t even see it, you have flowed so much water after orgasm, how to solve so much water? It’s all your watery smell.”

When Lu Rao heard what he said, he put his hand under his body. It was indeed a pile of water. She knew that she was like this. As long as she had an orgasm, there would be a lot of water, and it couldn't stop. Kind of, she looked at so much water, she was not ashamed, she looked at Jin Nanyu's appearance of teasing her specially, she didn't want to be teased by Jin Nanyu like this, she didn't respond at all.

Thinking of something, Lu Rao stretched out his hand to open the labia majora, and after opening the pussy, he licked the corner of his mouth at Jin Nanyu, and said to him ambiguously: "Since I have so much flirtatiousness, the flow will flow. If you don’t want to drop it, then you can just lick it for me, wouldn’t it be enough to lick all my pussy off? Don’t you like licking my pussy very much? Isn’t it enough to satisfy you now?”

Jin Nanyu was really stimulated and couldn't stand it anymore. When did Lu Rao say such big words to him? On the bed, he took his time and was very gentle at the beginning. After getting along for a long time, he dared to say nasty words to stimulate Lu Rao, but Lu Rao has always been very shy, and even moaned very softly, let alone This kind of coquettish talk on a large scale, Jin Nanyu was very satisfied with what he said, and he really liked it.

He grabbed Lu Rao's two legs and brought Lu Rao in front of him. In the posture of squatting on the ground, Lu Rao was grabbed by him, with his folded thighs facing his face and his butt facing him. The water on the beach has not flowed out yet, so it can only be licked or sucked into the mouth to suck it up.

When Jin Nanyu smelled this smell, she couldn't control it. She opened her mouth and leaned towards her. She buried her head in her pussy. Her mouth and nose were covered by her pussy. After she buried it, she opened her tongue and licked it. First, the tip of the nose and mouth rubbed against the vulva, rubbing it up and down, then stretched out his tongue and licked one side directly, the whole big pussy was licked with relish, the tip of the tongue opened the meat flap at the back, sucked the water inside, and swallowed it, Jin Nanyu seemed to be It's like eating something delicious and delicious.

Lu Rao was aroused by his picture, seeing his black head buried on her hole for her to lick and pussy, she was also satisfied with another layer of pleasure.

She felt that her nipples were itchy, she was being licked on the bottom, and she also needed to be appeased on the top. Jin Nanyu grabbed her legs and naturally couldn't spare her hands to pinch her nipples. She rubbed her chest with her own hands. The hands grasped the breasts on both sides, and the nipples were hardened between the two fingers.

The pink nipples turned into an emotional red, which was particularly sexy in contrast to her white and tender hands.

Jin Nanyu just wanted to lick up Lu Rao's flirtatious water, and didn't intend to lick her to climax. After all, she had already climaxed once. If she was asked to come again, he would not have this one time, so Jin Nanyu After licking her pussy for a while, I felt enough, got up, patted Lu Rao's ass and said, "Get up, hold my dick and insert it yourself. I've made you feel comfortable. You can't enjoy yourself."

Lu Rao stood up and faced him, while Jin Nanyu hugged her up. There was a difference in height between the two of them, so Lu Rao couldn't just get in when he was standing. He could only hug Lu Rao and let her get in. He hugged Lu Rao, and after Lu Rao climbed onto Jin Nanyu's body, he grabbed his cock and moved it up and down a few times, then grabbed his head and inserted it directly into her hole.

The cock is different from the fingers, the cock is thick and hard, Lu Rao is the real comfort of being stuffed.

Most of the lower body is lubricated by water, so Jin Nanyu went in very neatly. After inserting it, Jin Nanyu changed the direction and pushed Lu Rao against the wall. , Lu Rao grabbed his shoulder and supported him.

Opposite this position is the mirror. When Jin Nanyu was inserting her, he still bit her earlobe, tempting her and said: "Look up and see how I fucked you in the mirror, how I fucked you It's so cool, look at you in the mirror, how comfortable you are when I fucked your face to orgasm."

Lu Rao didn't notice this at first, and didn't see herself in the mirror. Hearing what Jin Nanyu said, she raised her head and glanced at the opposite mirror. She saw her legs hooked around Jin Nanyu. The waist, and then he stretched his waist and thrust her, the scene was too lewd, especially her comfortable mouth slightly opened, her face was flushed, it was too lewd.

But it's so comfortable, it's so comfortable to be fucked by him.