72

Chapter 72: Use a razor to help her shave her pubic hair + have sex in the swimming pool (3000 words)

Lu Rao was called up by Jin Nanyu early the next morning.

The reason for screaming is also very powerful, let her get up and have breakfast.

Called room service and brought breakfast.

Now Lu Rao wished he could sleep forever, not to mention eating breakfast, he would stay in bed and refuse to get up. Jin Nanyu refused, so he pulled him out of bed, insisted on having breakfast, and said he would go to bed after breakfast.

Lu Rao had no choice but to hold on, got up with dazed eyes and brushed his teeth.

After brushing her teeth, she woke up and looked outside.

Jin Nanyu booked the most expensive honeymoon suite in the five-star hotel near the private beach, which is the so-called sea view room, so when you open the balcony door in the room, you can see the sea outside.

Lu Rao saw the sea outside in the room, and pushed open the door happily. Facing the sea, with the gentle breeze blowing gently, she told Jin Nanyu to go to the table outside to have breakfast.

Jin Nanyu moved his things out, and the two of them had breakfast outside.

Lu Rao drank milk and looked at Jin Nanyu who was looking at the scenery, and suddenly laughed.

Jin Nanyu looked at her with a puzzled expression: "What are you laughing at?"

It seems that Lu Rao has never called his husband before, so looking at his handsome profile, he couldn't help but say: "Husband, you are so handsome."

Jin Nanyu was originally expressionless, but he couldn't help being happy when he heard this, and the corners of his mouth slightly curled up.

Stuffed a piece of bread for her to fill her up.

...

Lu Rao was refreshed after breakfast, and lay in Jin Nanyu's arms to continue watching the TV series she hadn't finished chasing.

In the afternoon, she wanted to go out and play on the beach.

So I told Jin Nanyu to change into a swimsuit and go out.

Jin Nanyu agreed.

Lu Rao took her swimsuit and went into the bathroom to change, but she always felt something was wrong after putting on the swimsuit.

The fact that she has small breasts can’t be changed, so it’s okay to wear a bikini on her body, but under her, the pubic hair seems to be unable to cover it, and it always comes out. It seems too embarrassing to go out, and she belongs to hair There are more people, and the bulge protruding below is a bit embarrassing in the bikini.

It's okay if she doesn't see anyone when she wears underwear, but now she feels ashamed if she goes out in a bikini and sees it. After all, everyone on the beach is fair-skinned, beautiful and long-legged.

I knew I shaved my pubic hair the last time I went for private parts care. Where did she think so much!

She doesn't have a razor or anything like that now, so she can't shave.

Lu Rao felt so ashamed and didn't want to go out.

If girls saw her like this, they would definitely laugh at her. Girls would definitely show it to girls when they went out.

So I went out discouraged and said to Jin Nanyu: "Jin Nanyu, I don't want to go out anymore, let's stay here."

When Jin Nanyu heard this, he asked her with a smile: "What's the matter? Why don't you go out after losing your temper?"