14

Chapter 14: The Reason We Were Together Back then

Lu Rao didn't want to say a word to this stinky man, so he hung up directly after finishing speaking.

Jin Nanyu was about to say something, so the busy tone of the phone beeped.

Annoyed, he threw the phone aside and went to take a shower.

After he came out of the shower, he looked at the empty room and fell into deep thought. He suddenly felt very lonely. Usually, when he was at home, he would see Lu Rao watching TV as long as he came out of the shower. She was lying on the bed in her pajamas and watching TV. , I watched those Korean dramas with gusto.

At this time, he was lying on the other side of the bed and also dealing with official business, and the two of them were very harmonious.

It's just that when Lu Rao talked about his husband to those Korean TV drama male protagonists who were nympho, he would be so jealous that he would press her on the bed, fuck her, and tell her time and time again who was her husband.

The more he thought about it, the more depressed he became. He had been by his side for the past five years, and now he was gone. It was as if he couldn't breathe. Annoyed, he went to work in the study.

...

Lu Rao was still very afraid of Jin Nanyu, so even after he was admitted to a university, he rarely met him, except for some unnecessary meetings. For example, two people are in the same student union, in the same club.

She knew that Jin Nanyu liked to play basketball, so when recruiting students from the freshman club, she somehow joined the basketball cheerleading team.

At the beginning, because of her ugly face, she couldn't wear a cheerleading uniform to perform and applaud, so she became the kind of logistics service for everyone.

As for Lan Yin...the two of them were in an aboveboard relationship when they were in college, because the third school that Lan Yin got into was not far from their school, only a few blocks away, so Lan Yin always came to find her. Jin Nanyu, everyone in their school department knew that he had a girlfriend from another school. She was first-class, beautiful and had a particularly good figure. They said that she had a very good personality, anyway, whoever saw it praised him.

Lu Rao saw them walking on the road several times in the campus. They are all hiding.

Since she went to college, she has also learned skin care and so on, and she is not as sloppy as before.

The change from freshman to junior year is quite big. For example, after her freshman military training, her whole body was dark but not slender, but after her junior year, she became quite fair, and she knew how to dress up and choose clothes that suit her style. Moreover, coupled with his docile personality and being particularly gentle, there are still many people chasing her.

Later, in her junior year, Lan Yin came to her crying suddenly, saying that she was going abroad, so she had to break up with Jin Nanyu.

When Lu Rao heard that she was going abroad, she was taken aback.

Lan Yin was in her arms, crying and explaining that because the family suddenly made a fortune, she could go abroad if she had the money. If she continued to stay in the country, she could only go to three universities here. It won't be useful to read it, it doesn't have any gold content, and I will waste my youth in the future. I'm afraid I won't even be able to find a job. She is admitted to a good university.

She is too humble now, and she is not worthy of Jin Nanyu at all. Jin Nanyu's family is rich and powerful, so her family doesn't look down on her as a person who took the third exam, and her family insults her in various ways. She felt that she was a three-book family, and the family had no money, so she asked the two of them to break up, and her mother asked her to leave.