36

Chapter 36: If you really want to get someone, you have to use any means (remember to read the previous chapter)

Lu Rao walked to the door of the rented house, thinking that it was ironic before, the two of them seemed so sweet after being together, and it seemed as if they had never been together, she shook her head to stop herself from thinking about it.

She pressed the combination lock and wanted to go in, but when she opened the door, she saw Lan Yin at the door. Lan Yin was also startled when she saw her, with a flustered expression, and she didn't expect her to come back suddenly.

Lu Rao looked at her with a frown and asked, "Lan Yin, why are you here? Did you come to see me?"

Lan Yin was uncomfortable when she was first startled, but now she calmly smiled at her, went up to her and took her hand and said, "Yes, I'm here to make up with you, I told you before The words are too heavy. I know I shouldn’t blame you, after all, that matter is common sense. I went back and thought about it later, and I felt that what I said to you was too heavy. I don’t want to lose you as a friend. The two of us grew up I grew up together, I want you as a friend. I don’t want to cut off contact with you because of this matter, so shall we still be good friends in the future?”

Lu Rao took a look at Mu Lin who was inside. He really shouldn't interfere in this matter as an outsider, and he didn't want to be heard by him, so he dragged Lan Yin out.

Lan Yin followed her out and closed the door, and the two went downstairs to talk.

After seeing the two of them leave, Mu Lin put the thing on the table away, put it in his pocket and went back to his room to hide it.

...

half an hour ago.

Mu Lin didn't have much to do today. He wanted to watch a movie with Lu Rao, but she didn't have time, so he gave up and watched some TV at home during the day.

Seeing the doorbell rang halfway, he was a little happy, thinking that Lu Rao had come back, he went to open the door, only to find that the person who came was Lan Yin.

When he saw that it was Lan Yin, he immediately closed the door, not wanting to see this woman.

When Lan Yin saw that he was about to close the door, he quickly reached out to open it, "Mu Lin, what are you doing? I came here specially to find you, and you treated me like this. Anyway, I helped you a lot back then, okay? Is that how you treat your benefactor."

Lan Yin knew that Mu Lin liked Lu Rao at the beginning, because she found that Mu Lin paid a lot of attention to Lu Rao, and outsiders could see clearly. So she told Mu Lin that she would speak good things about him in front of Lu Rao and make Lu Rao like him. Have feelings for him.

But in fact, she didn't say a word to Lu Rao. She didn't want Lu Rao to know that she looked like that, and that face could make such a handsome guy like her. Lan Yin was so jealous that she was going crazy up.

I don't know why this man went blind at such a young age. Lu Rao, who looks so ordinary, likes this kind of person. He must have been abused.

Mu Lin opened the door, and asked her with a cold face: "So, Lan Yin, what are you looking for me this time? It's definitely not good for you to come looking for me."

Lan Yin walked in as if she was the owner, "Is Lu Rao here? I heard that the two of you are renting together now. I liked her so much at the beginning, but now I'm with her again. I don't have a chance to be with her first." Are you together? You can't do that, you can't get hard, you have already slept in front of you, and you didn't fuck her?"

Mu Lin saw her come in and closed the door, and went in to chat with her.

"Don't be so nasty, Lu Rao and I are just ordinary friends and haven't reached that point yet."

Hearing this, Lan Yin snorted and said, "Is it because I haven't reached that step, or I dare not? Let me tell you, Nanyu and I are going to get back together, but he doesn't want to see me now, the biggest The reason is because of Lu Rao, she has occupied the magpie's nest and robbed my man for so many years. Now I have to get my man back, but she has been pestering Jin Nanyu, I don't like this woman very much. So I beg you if you I really like her, you should do it now and snatch Lu Rao back, as a man, don't be so timid, with so many means now, if you really want to pursue her slowly, wait until next year."

After Lan Yin finished speaking, she took out a pill and gave it to her, "I don't need to tell you what it is, you know what it is. If you drink this thing, no matter how pure a girl is, it will turn into lust under your body." Girl, don't think that the gentleman's way works for her. Why do you think she hasn't left after being with Nanyu for so many years? It's not that Nanyu is doing well, don't look at her pure appearance and a bitch in her heart Same. As long as you live well enough to conquer her and make her comfortable, she will naturally be with you, and if you sleep with her once, you won't lose if she stays with you, after all, she has already been fucked by you. "

After Lan Yin finished speaking, he patted him on the shoulder, "Mu Lin, if you really want to get someone, you have to do anything. You let go at the beginning, but if you let go this time, you really won't be a man."

After Lan Yin finished speaking, she was about to leave, but she never expected to see Lu Rao coming back at the door, and she was really scared out of her wits at that moment.

...

Lu Rao pulled Lan Yin down, and said to her in a refusal tone: "You go back, and don't come to me again."

Lan Yin showed a sad face, took her hand, and begged her with a pitiful look: "Wu Wan, are you angry because of what I told you last time? I apologize. May I apologize to you? I really don't want to lose a friend like you, our friendship for so many years since childhood, more than ten years."

Lu Rao let go of her hand, looked indifferently, and said to her in a calm tone: "But Lan Yin, I never wanted to be friends with you. Since I was young, my two families let us be friends, so I tried to be friends with you." Getting along with you, your personality doesn't fit with me. That's it. I don't think we are very suitable to be friends, and I don't want to be friends with you in the future."

After Lu Rao finished speaking, he ignored him, turned around and went back.

Lan Yin smiled relaxedly as she watched her leave. Fortunately, she didn't find the pill on the table.

She was looking at Mulin now, and she was reluctant to do it. If she was willing to do it, Lu Rao and Jin Nanyu would never be able to do it in this life.

Seeing that Lu Rao had disappeared, she proudly raised her red lips and smiled treacherously.

Hers is not some aphrodisiac.

It was ecstasy, Lu Rao took it, and his life was ruined.

...

When Lu Rao went back upstairs, Mu Lin asked her how she was doing today, and Lu Rao said that it was nothing to go back and have a light meal.

Mu Lin didn't continue talking, and asked her if she could watch a movie together at night, Lu Rao said yes.

Mu Lin happily went back to his room to pack his things.

When he returned to the room and saw the pill, he put it in the cabinet.

He's not so dirty yet, if he really wanted to get her in this way, the two of them would have done it long ago after living together for so long.

Lu Rao is someone he has cherished since high school. He can't get her, and he can't hurt her.