3

Chapter 3: She Steals Her Good Sister's Boyfriend

Lu Rao couldn't bear to go to work so wet. After all, her water had slipped down her legs just now, and her panties were very wet and sticky, so after taking a shower, she put on new ones. Underpants, wash, skin care, make up and go to work.

She spends a lot of time on skin care, basically half an hour. She must use all kinds of water, milk, essence, and cream on her face. Her essence is all whitening essence, such as small light bulbs, which are used on her face without hesitation. .

Because she wants to be white and glowing, she didn't pay much attention to her face in the past few years. After going to university, she found that all the classmates around her were all kinds of skin care products, which stimulated her to like all kinds of whitening products. She eavesdropped on the conversation between Jin Nanyu and Lan Yin, and said, "Your little sister is a bit dark and not good-looking. Maybe no one will like it. You asked me to introduce someone to your little sister. She herself His own conditions are not good, and no one will like it when he looks so dark."

After she heard this, she really broke down and hid under the quilt and cried for a long time. Later, she began to pay attention to her own image. The facial features are innate, and there is no way to fix them, so she can only make her own skin color To become whiter, the small bulb essence is so ridiculously expensive for a student, she is willing to save her food expenses to buy it.

In the past few years, she has made a lot of efforts for whitening. When going out, she must wear an umbrella for sun protection. She applies layer after layer of sun protection. Every hour, she will definitely add a layer of sun protection. Whitening drinks and skin care products are all whitening. After persisting, it is indeed much whiter than before. Now she is also fair in color, and she does not wear clothes that show her limbs all year round, so her skin is also white and translucent.

She put on a light makeup and went out. She is the operation director of a skin care company, because she wants to make herself look better, she has been exposed to skin care products for many years, but she has given herself such a skill. When she graduated, she directly Entered a skin care product company, started from customer service, and later took the position of director.

Lu Rao got up late today, so she didn't make breakfast at home. The coffee shop next door packed a sandwich and coffee and went to the office. When she just sat down, her phone rang, and a text message popped up. She read it Same, the person who sent the message was Lan Yin.

[Girl, I'm coming back from the far side of the ocean! I miss you so much, I want to see you first when I come back. Are you coming to pick up the plane? I will arrive at the airport at 6:00 pm tomorrow. If you want to pick up the plane, I will give you the flight number. 】

Lu Rao couldn't describe how she felt when she saw this message at this moment.

She held the phone, but her palms became weak and sweaty, and she didn't grab the phone, and the phone fell to the ground.

She was hit on the foot, and she took a deep breath in pain, and picked up the phone.

Looking at the text message, she suddenly felt that her reaction was really ridiculous, probably because she was afraid that the things she stole would be discovered by the owner, and she would feel guilty when the owner came back.

She stole Lan Yin's boyfriend, that's why she panicked when she saw Lan Yin come back.

Lan Yin chose to study abroad five years ago. She has been away for so many years and never knew that Lu Rao and Jin Nanyu were together. Now, Lu Rao doesn't know how to explain to Lan Yin that going abroad I have slept with your boyfriend for the past five years, and I have maintained a very good bed partner relationship with your boyfriend.